JMFinger Violin are all handmade, inherited craftsmanship, focus on every detail.
Hand-carved solid basswoodtop, back and side. - Maple neck and bridge.
Ebony pegs and chin rest.
Alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners.
Size: 4/4 Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
Our unique JMFinger Violin vintage natural oil finish is different from that coated with a thick, glossy lacquer finish which hinders quality tone production. It not only looks more professional, but remains true to historical, tried-and-true standards of hand-crafted violin making. That gives this instrument a warmer and more projective sound than competing student violins at the same cost point.
How to Choose Violin Size:
JMFinger Violins have different sizes as 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8,1/10, and 1/16.
- 4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
- 3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22" to 23.5"
- 1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
- 1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6" to 20"
- 1/8 = Age 5 yrs old with an arm length of 17.1" to 17.5"
- 1/10 = Age 4 yrs old with an arm length of 15 3/8" to 17"
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item. A physical address is required for delivery. No Military or PO Box shipments available.
Warranty: 6 Month Manufacturer Limited Warranty