- UNIQUE INSTRUMENT: The shofar is a historical and cultural musical instrument used in the Jewish tradition for more than 4000 years. We have used a unique cleaning and finishing process, so the angelical musical instrument can create a deep sound.
- MADE TRADITIONALLY: All our Jewish shofar horns are made in Israel by experienced and craftspeople that have learned the secret of the creation process of this majestic Kudu instrument that will create a unique feeling to any ceremony.
- TIMELESS: Our horn gift Israel kosher shofar is made from real kudu horns. It has been perfectly polished and sterilized, becoming a timeless piece that evangelicals can use during the most important ceremonies.
- SPECIAL ACCESSORIES: In order to make sure the natural shofar horn will maintain the deep sound and polished shape, we have also included Anointing oil and a brush with a thin handle that will help you clean and take care of the Jewish sofar.
- FOR SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS: The mystical Israeli horn instrument produces a deep, clear sound that offers sanctity to any Jewish ceremony: the Musaf prayer on Rosh Hashanah, the end of Yom Kippur, or daily celebrations in the month of Elul.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty