- Reliable and affordable RF receiver ideal for use in museums, manufacturing facilities, and more.
- Cost-effective solution to beginning or expanding your RF assistive listening system.
- Can receive up to 17 wide-band or 40 narrow-band channels. Channel seek capabilities 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio for industry-leading sound quality. Easy-to-read LCD display with battery status, channel information, and signal strength readings.
- Built-in SmartCharge feature prevents overcharging. Operates off of two (2) AA batteries; alkaline or NiMH. The receiver incorporates automatic battery charging circuitry for recharging of NiMH batteries.
- Simple drop-in charging compatible with Listen Technologies charging cases and plugs. Compatible with mono and stereo headphones.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty