- Separate edge-driven dome tweeters: JBL created this system to be a hi-fi solution for those who want better sound in their vehicle. You'll find an edge-driven design in their separate aluminum dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume levels.
- Plus One+ woofer technology: JBL's glass fiber woofer will hold its shape when the power's cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don't need a ton of power to drive this woofer either. JBL's Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
- Power handling perfect for any system: These 3-ohm speakers boast ultra-high sensitivity so that you can power them with a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, but you'll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp. Either way, these speakers' low impedance safely takes advantage of every watt of power available for exceptional performance.
- Versatile crossovers: JBL holds their external crossovers to the same standards as the rest of this speaker system. The slim-build crossovers help shape the Stadium sound and bring out all the details that make your music sound real. Each crossover also features a tweeter level control button so you can adjust the brightness to your taste. These crossovers will easily accommodate an upgrade to a 3-way system if you'd like to add JBL's optional Stadium Series 22S or 32S midrange speakers.
- Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: 1 Year JBL Manufacturer Limited Warranty