- SEEK NEW HEIGHTS: Immersive sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, with these Dolby Atmos enabled speakers. Add them to any monitor or tower speaker or use them as surround speakers for a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound.
- ALL NEW 90° x 90° TRACTRIX HORN: Experience the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The increased outer horn dimensions allow for directivity control over a larger bandwidth of frequencies, resulting in improved high frequency directivity and a more accurate sound stage.
- LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) ALUMINUM TWEETER WITH KAPTON SUSPENSION: The 1” LTS tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Aluminum is an extremely light and rigid material used in the tweeter assembly to provide high efficiency and improve resolution and detail.
- SPUN-COPPER THERMOFORMED CRYSTALLINE POLYMER WOOFERS: Utilizing trickle-down technology from Klipsch’s highly acclaimed Reference Premiere series, the 4” TCP woofers have steeper angling of the cones for a smoother response and improved accuracy and transparency.
- SLEEK, MODERN APPEARANCE: Hidden fasteners, edge-to-edge horn, and low-profile magnetic grilles give the speakers a polished, modern appearance.
- MDF CABINET WITH SCRATCH-RESISTANT, TEXTURED WOOD GRAIN VINYL: Stylish aesthetic with best-in-class durability that results in seamless integration into any décor.
- HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN: Reinforced ¾” MDF construction with an all-new bracing design reduces cabinet vibration for improved sonic accuracy.
- Dimensions = 7" (H) X 5.75” (W) X 12.7” (D)
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: 5 Year Klipsch Manufacturer Limited Warranty