- In-Wall Amplifier for the Amazon Echo Input
- Easily integrate your Amazon Echo Input with in-wall and in-ceiling speakers (sold separately)
- Built-in 2-channel amp can power up to four speakers
- Ultra-slim design can be installed in two different ways, either in an electrical box or clamped to your drywall
- Low voltage power for easy installation – no electrician needed
ALEXA INTELLIGENCE. KLIPSCH PERFORMANCE.
An all-new way to talk to Alexa anywhere in your home. The KVA-40 is an in-wall 2-channel amplifier that holds and powers an Amazon Echo Input (sold separately), mounting it flush in the wall while powering two channels of in-ceiling or in-wall speakers (sold separately).
GET SMART - ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOME
The KVA-40 uses low-voltage speaker wire to connect to the included power plate and provide the audio to each speaker. It can be mounted in two ways, through a double gangbox for new construction or retrofit with included dog-ears.
NO ELECTRICIAN NEEDED
The Klipsch KVA-40 Amazon Echo Input Amp is a D-I-Y dream come true. Designed for both retrofit or new construction, the system is designed for rooms of any size.
A SEAMLESS CONNECTION
Your KVA 40 Amazon Echo Input connects seamlessly to your in-ceiling speakers using a simple speaker wire connection. Lossless streaming audio from your Amazon Echo anywhere - inside or outside of your home.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty