- 12" Car Audio Subwoofer
- Slim, sleek and stylish polypropylene woofer with power handling of 250W RMS or 1000W Peak
- Shallow mount with 3-5/16 (83mm) mounting depth
- Frequency response: 27 - 175Hz
- Nominal impedance: 2 ohm or 4 ohm, switch selectable
- Sensitivity (2.83V/m): 92dB
JBL’s Club WS1200 subwoofer offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures – great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.