- 8 AC outlets and 2 USB ports surge protector with 6 ft extension cord ideal for home office and professional workstations. 2390 joule energy rating is ideal for computers, laser printers, telephones, and home theatre systems.
- 2 X Smart USB: The 2 built-in Smart IC technology USB ports detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest possible charge speed up to 5V/2.4A.
- Guaranteed Quality and All-around Protection: ETL Listed and FCC Certificated.Surge Protection feature safeguards your expensive computers, smartphones and all other electronics from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes.Overload Protection with the double break overload switch.Made of Flame Retardant Material which is able to withstand temperature up to 1,380℉(750℃).
- Convenience: 2 widely spaced surge protected outlets for bulky plugs and 6 surge protected outlets for normal style plugs.The keyhole slots on the back allow you to easily mount it to a wall or baseboard vertically
8 x AC outlets and 2 Smart USB ports
6 compactly allocated sockets are ideal for home office and professional workstations, and 2 widely spaced sockets enable you to manage with bulky plugs easily.
Fully built-in 3-line (L-N, L-PE, N-PE) surge protection safeguards your devices from voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes.
Heavy-duty power cord
14AWG cord provides premium protection to your electronic devices and your home/office.
Made of Flame Retardant Material
Able to withstand temperature up to 1,380℉(750℃).
2 Smart USB Ports
The 2 built-in Smart IC technology USB ports detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest possible charge speed up to 5V/2.4 A.
Surge Protection & Overload Protection
Fully built-in 3-line (L-N, L-PE, N-PE) surge protection safeguards your devices from voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. The green LED light makes the surge protection function visible and more reliable.
In the event of power overload, the reliable Double-Break safety switch will trip off automatically to protect your devices and your home. The grey switch on top is designed to be perfectly loose, to ensure it won't get stuck after long time of use. And it acts as a cover for the real safety switch underneath to protect the red switch from accumulating dust or dirt. After one year's testing and several adjustments by our dedicated engineers, we've found the most ideal force level for our Double-Break safety switch.
4 keyhole slots on the back (easily mount it to a wall horizontally)
- Measure the distance between the 2 keyhole slots with the same direction on the back of the power strip.
- Punch 2 holes on the baseboard with the distance you just measured and insert two self-tapping screws (M2.5 to M3.5，Min length 12mm).
- Put the power strip into the screws and then pull it down a little bit. Please make sure that the screws slide into the smaller holes.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: Two Year Holsem Warranty