Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Xbox One S 1TB Console (Certified Refurbished), White

Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 4% of Electronics Woots
Top 9% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 3% of Electronics Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Xbox One S 1TB Console (Certified Refurbished), White
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Friday, Jul 13 to Wednesday, Jul 18) + transit
Condition: Certified Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

lorenzodemedici


quality posts: 48 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

Suggest you look at all the Amazon reviews before deciding on this purchase.

iBlackPanther


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iBlackPanther
lorenzodemedici wrote:Suggest you look at all the Amazon reviews before deciding on this purchase.



The sale will be over by the time you do that.

spiritualgorila


quality posts: 1 Private Messages spiritualgorila

Might depend on your area, but you can get a 1tb Xbox One S new with Sea of Thieves for $225 right now on Google Express, using their sitewide 25% off code Extra25 https://express.google.com/u/0/product/17940627895713719781_0_10046

araczynski


quality posts: 2 Private Messages araczynski

good price, still can't think of a single reason to buy one (crap for exclusive games) to replace my X1D1 or even have a second one in my pc room, don't care about UHDBR myself.

if this was a ps4 i'd probably buy a second one.

Nargg


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nargg
lorenzodemedici wrote:Suggest you look at all the Amazon reviews before deciding on this purchase.



Most of those negative reviews are non-xBox users trying to dirty the pool a bit. Same on reviews of the others. Sad thing.

PocketBrain


quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

Does it come with a keyboard for the typing exercises?

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
PocketBrain wrote:Does it come with a keyboard for the typing exercises?



No keyboard support yet, but I heard it's coming.

krychek67


quality posts: 5 Private Messages krychek67

I have actually enjoyed mine...The only issue I have had has been with the wireless NIC and my router. Doesn't seem to have any issue with my extender, so problem solved. The games free with Gold is pretty good too...I've learned to be more picky as to not use up too much space.

Now, if I could just find a good 4k HDR television (that I can afford when I find it), then I'd be in business!

retom7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages retom7
krychek67 wrote:I have actually enjoyed mine...The only issue I have had has been with the wireless NIC and my router. Doesn't seem to have any issue with my extender, so problem solved. The games free with Gold is pretty good too...I've learned to be more picky as to not use up too much space.

Now, if I could just find a good 4k HDR television (that I can afford when I find it), then I'd be in business!



Just find an external HD and you no longer have to worry about space.

The deal is okay, but refurbished is always a crapshoot to me. I don't feel it's discounted enough to justify used over new. Otherwise, I love my X1X. I upgraded from an X1D1. It was starting to have disc read errors and playing OW, it was too slow to load the characters in a timely fashion. I don't notice the graphics boost, but I don't notice graphics unless I have things side by side for the most part.

Wooter633097539


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter633097539

Does anyone trust the certified refurbished warranty from this website?

Canucken


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Canucken
Wooter633097539 wrote:Does anyone trust the certified refurbished warranty from this website?



No one should. They for all practical purposes don't exist. Every reconditioned item I've bought on Woot that I've had a problem with (and apparently came with a warranty) wasn't honored.

jordnta


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jordnta

Staff

Wooter633097539 wrote:Does anyone trust the certified refurbished warranty from this website?



These are reconditioned and refurbished at a Microsoft facility, not a third party. They're tested and certified to be working like new.

adschoenbeck


quality posts: 0 Private Messages adschoenbeck

...or just go to this ebay store and use promo code PRIMOTECH to get a brand new bundle for $35 more.


https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S-Starter-Bundle-1TB-3-Month-Xbox-Live-and-Game-Pass/302753426591?rmvSB=true

Refurbished? Bleh.

escalante


quality posts: 9 Private Messages escalante
Nargg wrote:Most of those negative reviews are non-xBox users trying to dirty the pool a bit. Same on reviews of the others. Sad thing.


Yea, usually too many positive reviews, but it can go the other way also:

https://www.fakespot.com/

gives them only a C grade for reviews.

I hate polyester sheets!
Deceptacon Rock

Bigboss


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bigboss

I purchased the Xbox One from Woot 2 yrs ago which was a refurbished and re-certified unit with 3 games only 500Gb for $259. The system is still going strong today. I would only purchase this unit as a secondary since it does not come with any games. Like someone mentioned earlier you can shop around on Microsoft or Ebay and find some good deals with a game and a free trial of gamepass for 30days.

krychek67


quality posts: 5 Private Messages krychek67
retom7 wrote:Just find an external HD and you no longer have to worry about space.



Yeah, I know...But it's also a nice artificial barrier to junking up my system with a bunch of games I'm not going to have time to play anyway.

I've also thought about going to the X, but can't really justify it for the difference.

robdcm


quality posts: 9 Private Messages robdcm

32% one-star reviews, most saying it stopped working very soon. Obviously, “certified refurbished” means they simply checked whether returns powered up or not and shipped them.

Pass.

robdcm


quality posts: 9 Private Messages robdcm
jordnta wrote:These are reconditioned and refurbished at a Microsoft facility, not a third party. They're tested and certified to be working like new.



Still 32% one-star Amazon reviews stating these refurbs DID NOT work.

1 in 3 chance to light $180 on fire? Nope...

adr5


quality posts: 9 Private Messages adr5
Canucken wrote:No one should. They for all practical purposes don't exist. Every reconditioned item I've bought on Woot that I've had a problem with (and apparently came with a warranty) wasn't honored.



I bought a refurb soundbar that suddenly died on me. Woot took it back without a problem.

Wooter633097539


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter633097539
robdcm wrote:32% one-star reviews, most saying it stopped working very soon. Obviously, “certified refurbished” means they simply checked whether returns powered up or not and shipped them.

Pass.



HOW SOON

bfalke1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfalke1
adr5 wrote:I bought a refurb soundbar that suddenly died on me. Woot took it back without a problem.



I bought a refurb Pixel a while back with an issue, and Woot offered for me to returning it for a full refund (no replacement, because they didn't have more)

mbuck


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbuck
spiritualgorila wrote:Might depend on your area, but you can get a 1tb Xbox One S new with Sea of Thieves for $225 right now on Google Express, using their sitewide 25% off code Extra25 https://express.google.com/u/0/product/17940627895713719781_0_10046



Sadly not available in my area. I've heard it's a great game!

I'm in for one. My original Xbox is getting temperamental, I'll move it to another TV and this will be the main system.

basketballfreak7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages basketballfreak7
krychek67 wrote:I have actually enjoyed mine...The only issue I have had has been with the wireless NIC and my router. Doesn't seem to have any issue with my extender, so problem solved. The games free with Gold is pretty good too...I've learned to be more picky as to not use up too much space.

Now, if I could just find a good 4k HDR television (that I can afford when I find it), then I'd be in business!



Check out TCL. Picked up a 55 inch 4K HDR TV from them with built in Roku... for $279.99 (WTF) (Black Friday sale). Still, they have great prices without the Black Friday sale. I was concerned with quality but so far so good and they are supposed to be great tv’s for gaming. I play fortnite and it runs great, no lag, unfortunately my Xbox one isn’t 4K compatible so I don’t get the full experience... anyways check it out.