Order Pace (rank):
Top 50% of Electronics Woots
Top 49% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 14% of Electronics Woots
Top 12% of all Woots

isdrms

quality posts: 1 Private Messages isdrms

The 64GB were sold for $224.99 in September. Why did they go up in price so much?!?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

isdrms wrote:The 64GB were sold for $224.99 in September. Why did they go up in price so much?!?

That was a daily deal. That will always be a better price.

Could also be the price we're getting from the vendor.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

swiskj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swiskj

Are you putting new batteries in these units?

ThunderThighs

Staff

swiskj wrote:Are you putting new batteries in these units?

Batteries are tested and replaced if needed.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

rkachurak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkachurak

Is there a return policy? Are they guaranteed to work with AT&T? There a lot of negative reviews saying that the carrier can’t connect them to their network for being stolen etc.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rkachurak wrote:Is there a return policy? Are they guaranteed to work with AT&T? There a lot of negative reviews saying that the carrier can’t connect them to their network for being stolen etc.

There is a 21-day return policy. If it doesn't work, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

bszczepanski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bszczepanski

I purchased one and all seemed fine.... except for the WiFi and GPS antennas. I could not connect to WiFi unless 5 or less feet from the router and Bluetooth did not connect unless right on top of the Bluetooth Device. I was able to purchase the replacement parts for under $20 and spent 15 minuets to fix it, but I would expect a certified refurbished phone to be fully functional upon receipt.

seflslave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seflslave

I bought one of these and immediately had to replace the battery. Woot was kind enough to do a partial refund for that. However, the phone is having issues again. The repair shop said whoever did the refurbishing used both 6 and 6s parts and it's not working correctly.