WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Carty Favors

For some crazy reason "The Man" forces us to answer to "The System" every year. But we'll show 'em, right? Because once you load stuff into your cart, "The Man" can't say nothin'! Woo-hoo! Take that, "Powers-That-Be"! If that is your real nameā€¦

Shipping Note: Too Late for Christmas

sykl0ps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sykl0ps

anyone know the power output of that 3M Projector Power Adapter?

Volts and amps out?

conorvansmack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages conorvansmack

I have an iGroove HG at home. It easily fills my kitchen with clear sound and tight bass.
The only complaint I can think of is about the remote, it's a little hinky and doesn't work great if you're over 12 feet away.

Don't be silly and try to compare a speaker dock to floorstanding speakers or a 5.1 setup.

iGroove HG page at Klipsch

mike808

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808

Wow! That Monster HDMI cable joiner (I mean 'performance enhancer') is like 97% off!
A $149.99 value for a mere $4.99.

Now *THAT* is some Monster savings!
Thanks, woot!

srednasnitsuj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srednasnitsuj

Anyone know if the G-form Tablet case will cover any of the screen on a galaxy tab 3 7" or a nexus 7 2nd gen?

Devil2U

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Devil2U

$49 on Amazon and free shipping, but it costs more on Woot? What teh fudge?

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Microphone-Aluminum/dp/B002OO333Q

>>>WOOT OFF TRACKER<<<
1. 11/6/2006 iRobot Roomba Discovery SE
2. 12/8/2006 Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape X3
3. 3/23/2007 Voice Buddy 3.0 Interactive Game Control (sans the AudioFX force feedback headset) X3

Bag of Cuuuuuute! StrikeOuts: 4 :-(

danatutah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danatutah
sykl0ps wrote:anyone know the power output of that 3M Projector Power Adapter?

Volts and amps out?

Based on what is listed at an auction at 'the bay':
Input: 100-240v, 50-60Hz, 0.8A Max
Output: 15V, 2A

I was hoping this would be 12v, but alas!

2peter10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2peter10

Does it charge the ipod while in use? Some people on amazon say it doesnt but on here it says it does.

conorvansmack wrote:I have an iGroove HG at home. It easily fills my kitchen with clear sound and tight bass.
The only complaint I can think of is about the remote, it's a little hinky and doesn't work great if you're over 12 feet away.

Don't be silly and try to compare a speaker dock to floorstanding speakers or a 5.1 setup.

iGroove HG page at Klipsch

conorvansmack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages conorvansmack
2peter10 wrote:Does it charge the ipod while in use? Some people on amazon say it doesnt but on here it says it does.

As long as the device connects via the 30-pin connector, it charges.

airspoon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages airspoon

I have the braided 6' HDMI cable and although the colors are extremely ugly, this is an outstandingly well built cable. It just oozes quality and the durability is par-none. Although I bought mine from Amazon for just under $4, I'd be willing to spend $20 or possibly more for the same cable. This is a top of the line HDMI cable, where you won't have to worry about replacing it until HDMI cable is no longer the standard. Highly recommended.