Order Pace (rank):
Top 12% of Electronics Woots
Top 17% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 18% of Electronics Woots
Top 15% of all Woots

silver2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silver2004

I bought a Yuneec camera from Woot and the image quality was awful, big red stains the corner of all the images. Buyer beware. Yes it was my fault for not opening it immediately and testing it ...

DJDale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJDale

I bought this refurbished item a few weeks ago. $399 with an extra battery and hard shell case. Unfortunately the case was all banged up and scratched, the drone was scratched, it had the wrong camera mounted on the drone. Had to send it back for a refund. Terrible refurbished item.

dlich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlich

Can I buy just extra batteries and the case?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dlich wrote:Can I buy just extra batteries and the case?

Sorry. We don't have that option.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

terryharris

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terryharris

This drone has been around for a LOOOONG WHILE. They maybe the most fragile drone out there. You would be better off with a new model of any other brand.

icegryphon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icegryphon
terryharris wrote:This drone has been around for a LOOOONG WHILE. They maybe the most fragile drone out there. You would be better off with a new model of any other brand.

Fragile? hahaha, Unless you're talking about compared to a Racing drone that might be the case.

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 8 Private Messages StarKnightGoku

Buy a DJI Spark instead and save yourself a lot of headache.