Order Pace (rank):
Top 20% of Electronics Woots
Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 35% of Electronics Woots
Top 29% of all Woots

Art Vandelay

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Art Vandelay

60" model is selling for $29.99 on Amazon right now with Prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Proforma-WM60-32-60-Inch-Gallery/dp/B005SNRFJS

dybalah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dybalah

Staff

Art Vandelay wrote:60" model is selling for $29.99 on Amazon right now with Prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Proforma-WM60-32-60-Inch-Gallery/dp/B005SNRFJS

This is a 2 pack. Amazon is selling 1 single item.

zeta30

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeta30

Great, now I'll have to straighten my TV just like I do my pictures....

laidbackoh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages laidbackoh

Flat tv mounts that can handle up to 84 inch tvs are $10 at walmart, the tilting ones are only $20, why would I spend $38 to hang a tv like a picture and save and inch in depth This makes no sense. You wouldn't be able to slide the tv left and right like you can with both walmart mounts. Also, sometimes you need the space behind to run wires out. I can't find anything about UL listing, it probably is except that it only uses 2 holes and any slight bouncing could loosen the screws, but if it isn't you could be liable if something happens.

phamby71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phamby71

Mr. Laidback isn't so laid back.. I had the cheap Walmart mount laid-back referenced and took it back. It was not of great quality. Next, I purchased one of these on Amazon but for money. I also got an HDMI cord Proforma Brand that is slim line for these kinds of mounts. Win Win! If you are needing a mount these are easy to install ( I did it myself. oh! did I mention I was female?) and it works really well.

adr5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages adr5

keep in mind that most tvs have their jacks positioned in a way that when you connect a cable it will stick out about an inch which means you can't use this mount. Even power cords for the tv stick out too far.