Order Pace (rank):
Top 36% of Electronics Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 10% of Electronics Woots
Top 9% of all Woots

Bumba9464

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bumba9464

The offer states two pack. Does this mean there are two pair of headsets per order.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bumba9464 wrote:The offer states two pack. Does this mean there are two pair of headsets per order.

Yes.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jtose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtose

What's the battery life line on these?

JoelChiang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoelChiang

hmm, I didn't see the 2-pack note and put in an order for 2, can I return one order?

gruegen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gruegen

The old saying is true: you get what you pay for. I bought a pair and just received them. Here's the pros and cons.

Pros: they are Bluetooth headphones and are fairly easy to sync with your device. The ear buds are decently comfortable. Also, you get two pairs with each order! Yay.

Cons: audio quality is tolerable but not fantastic (again, you get what you pay for). Additionally, the weight of the control rectangle makes it so they are always sliding off your shoulders. As such, these headphones can not be used for exercise.

Summary: If you and a friend don't care about sound quality and are going to remain motionless while using these then have at it.

Note: I purposefully left off the quality of using these for phone calls as I haven't tested that at all. I also can't speak to charge times but I have run them for a solid two hours without them dying.