Top 47% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Hisense 55" 1080p LED Smart TV
Price: $349.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, May 18 to Friday, May 19) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/24/2016 - $389.99 (Woot Plus)
10/24/2016 - $389.99 (Woot Plus)
6/11/2015 - $479.99 (Woot Plus)

chickypea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chickypea

I have one of these. A tiny bit slow to turn on, otherwise a great tv. You cannot get anything else in this price range, and the pic is as good as much more expensive televisions.
We use ours with a ROKU cause intelligent tv is not yet intelligent enough.
Great deal-you can't leave it behind.

littlejoe84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages littlejoe84

I agree with chickypea. I picked up this same refurb model a few months back and love it. The price is unreal for a tv this size and resolution. The bezel is nice and thin. Slow to turn on and the smart tv features are unusable. We just use it with an Amazon Fire Stick and Apple TV. Once calibrated the image quality is great. It can get super bright if you have a well lit room. The audio is ok, but obviously better with a sound system. The only "bug" I've found is that if using the remote to change channels back and forth too quickly like up up down and up again... it can sometimes get stuck. None of the remote buttons or manual buttons work and you've got to unplug it for a second. Happens pretty rarely.

krychek67

quality posts: 5 Private Messages krychek67

"A quad-core processor gives you haster performance"

Is that kind of like Hisense's version of 'faster'?

By the way, I have had a refurbed Hisense for a few years and other than the very rare hangup that requires a power-down, it's been great.