WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Does your family have a "go-bag" or other sets of emergency supplies?
  • 29.4% - Yes 186
  • 38.8% - No 245
  • 30.4% - I've been meaning to put one together... 192
  • 1.4% - I have one, but I don't want it anymore 9
632 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

isrousro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isrousro

It is called my camping gear. There is enough gear and food for hiking in my basement that I could survive fairly easily for quite awhile.

Don't know what I would do without the internet though.

askdal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages askdal

Ours is primarily for emergency medical supplies, stuff for everything from a minor blisters to serious wounds and amputations. One in each car and another at the back door. Ready to go, Ready to help!

davoh

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davoh

Our emergency gear is our popup camper that sleeps 6 that's always packed and ready to go at a moments notice.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'll just pile some stuff into my car when the asteroid hits.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Coogles

quality posts: 39 Private Messages Coogles

I got a tactical backpack in a Basket of Chocolate several years back so I filled it with some camping supplies, a first aid kit, pocket fisherman, firestarting tools etc. and keep it in the trunk of my car. I think I was watching too much "Survivorman" at the time.

mamajackcharlie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamajackcharlie

Here on the Louisiana Gulf Coast we prepare a hurricane evacuation bag when the season hits.

DENNYSAN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DENNYSAN

I lived in Japan during the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear Disaster - Have my Emergency kit always at the ready....Even now in Virginia

Raymond J Denny