WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you have a home security system with surveillance cameras?
  • 29.4% - Yes I do. 180
  • 39.3% - No I do not. 241
  • 28.9% - I don't have one, but I'd like one. 177
  • 2.4% - I have one, but I don't want it. 15
613 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

I have some home security cameras. I should hook those up and catch whoever it is taking their dog to my lawn.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

woot! has my address. I won't answer. They'll just have to find out when they show up.

aylastein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aylastein

I have a home security system and a separate surveillance system.

cainemarko

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cainemarko

Yes, its from a company called Glock. I don't think you sell them here. I mean I haven't seen any deals yet. But I don't stop by everyday.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu
cainemarko wrote:Yes, its from a company called Glock. I don't think you sell them here. I mean I haven't seen any deals yet. But I don't stop by everyday.

+1
Mine is from several companies...
S&W, Sig, Springfield, Ruger...
Does that make me a collector?

Ah, the hell with it.

isrousro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isrousro

"I will neither confirm nor deny the presence of a security system".

JohnnyA1228

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnnyA1228

I had one, but somebody stole it.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes
JohnnyA1228 wrote:I had one, but somebody stole it.

Thank you for the laugh!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain
jcbroyes wrote:Thank you for the laugh!

Actually, I have seen stories of burglars grabbing the security camera and following the wires back to the base unit (with the hard drives) and getting that. They got all your stuff, plus a home security system to sell to some poor sucker!

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Virgo967

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Virgo967

Yes I have one, but it's still in the damn box

davoh

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davoh
cainemarko wrote:Yes, its from a company called Glock. I don't think you sell them here. I mean I haven't seen any deals yet. But I don't stop by everyday.

This! Mine is also called Glock and there's S&W and Remmington and Ruger. Let's not forget my four legged, 70lb security system called Mocha.