elihushaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elihushaw

Does Woot allow you to resell items they sell, or do they have some policy against that.

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 45 Private Messages bestsportnascar
elihushaw wrote:Does Woot allow you to resell items they sell, or do they have some policy against that.

Pretty sure once it is yours you can do whatever you want with it.

Have you guys seen any writers around?

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 87 Private Messages daveinwarshington
elihushaw wrote:Does Woot allow you to resell items they sell, or do they have some policy against that.

I think it's OK.

By the way, I've got some wonderful and useful Polaroid Multimedia Charging Docks for sale! Only $300.00!

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

It happens all the time, so I doubt it's any issue. A good number of my shirts were via the secondary market, including some sold by (ex-) staffers.

daveinwarshington wrote:I think it's OK.

By the way, I've got some wonderful and useful Polaroid Multimedia Charging Docks for sale! Only $300.00!

Only if you're paying for the shipping.

I will also warn you that the monopoly money you receive might resemble a poorly photo copied version too.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.