WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

LifeCHARGE PowerPack Bundle ((2) 10k + (2) 4k mAh)

Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 3% of Electronics Woots
Top 9% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Electronics Woots
Top 3% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

LifeCHARGE PowerPack Bundle ((2) 10k + (2) 4k mAh)
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Thursday, Mar 23 to Tuesday, Mar 28) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

knitwit99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knitwit99

Can you with IPad?

PapaGamer

quality posts: 10 Private Messages PapaGamer
knitwit99 wrote:Can you with IPad?

The smaller, 4,000mAh battery will charge an iPad slowly. The larger, 10,000mAh battery will charge an iPad slowly from the 1amp output and fully from the 2.1amp output.

PapaGamer.com--own the game
My Woots

campbell27

quality posts: 2 Private Messages campbell27

I bought a similar item for long days flying cross country. My husband used it backpacking last summer with a solar charger to keep if full. Kept his activity tracker charged and phone, he needed to record his activity tracker info.

Jake

asengupt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asengupt

Does the power button actually power the USB port on and off? I need a battery to power on (and off) a raspberry Pi and I need to be able to power it on at the push of a button (and not right away when it is connect to the USB port). Can these do it?

rubenk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rubenk

Do I read correctly that this comes with *4* total battery packs? 2 of each kind? If so, totally in!

dinkledort

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dinkledort
rubenk wrote:Do I read correctly that this comes with *4* total battery packs? 2 of each kind? If so, totally in!

I'm out for the same reason. I'd be interested in one or two of these for 10 or $15. But what do I want with 4 charging packs? Don't have any week-long wilderness journeys planned.

rubenk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rubenk
dinkledort wrote:I'm out for the same reason. I'd be interested in one or two of these for 10 or $15. But what do I want with 4 charging packs? Don't have any week-long wilderness journeys planned.

Ah, I was thinking gifts or keep in multiple places to be used one at a time. 2 cars, 1 at home, 1 at work.

tperkins1950

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tperkins1950
dinkledort wrote:I'm out for the same reason. I'd be interested in one or two of these for 10 or $15. But what do I want with 4 charging packs? Don't have any week-long wilderness journeys planned.

Maybe a gift for someone you may or may not like?

danaman62

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danaman62
asengupt wrote:Does the power button actually power the USB port on and off? I need a battery to power on (and off) a raspberry Pi and I need to be able to power it on at the push of a button (and not right away when it is connect to the USB port). Can these do it?

I have these and they work great. Love the three way light on side. However the on off button does not power the USB ports, only the light.

spuds22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spuds22

On the specs page it says there are only 2 charging cables included - not 4.
Can someone verify?

quantumfrost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quantumfrost

Oh, the ridiculousness of writing 4k mAh. How about just 4 Ah?

Or, if you really want to be ridiculous, do it right: 4kMGTmunp Ah.