Order Pace (rank):
Top 14% of Electronics Woots
Top 19% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 23% of Electronics Woots
Top 19% of all Woots

jdgarant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdgarant

I ordered the 4051 model last November, which seems very similar to the 3851. It died last month. Will not turn. Visio indicated it isn't under warranty. Beware.

haveabigjohnson

quality posts: 12 Private Messages haveabigjohnson

These are 2015 models? Even though the YouTube video shows the new 2016 models?

haveabigjohnson

quality posts: 12 Private Messages haveabigjohnson
haveabigjohnson wrote:These are 2015 models? Even though the YouTube video shows the new 2016 models?

Well I bought one anyways. I would like to know though. After researching I think they are both 2015 models. Thanks self for the answer.

GregTee39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GregTee39

Piece of junk. Refurbished beware mine wont power up at all totally unresponsive went and looked at warranty has VOID stamped on it. With so many "refurbished" makes me wonder why, excuse me, now I know why, I wouldn't buy this piece of crap ever again. No where did it ever say no warranty, no where.

impossibleman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages impossibleman
GregTee39 wrote:Piece of junk. Refurbished beware mine wont power up at all totally unresponsive went and looked at warranty has VOID stamped on it. With so many "refurbished" makes me wonder why, excuse me, now I know why, I wouldn't buy this piece of crap ever again. No where did it ever say no warranty, no where.

Thanks you just saved me a lot of money.

rmsalt

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rmsalt

Pay $20 more for a new one at Sam's Club.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/38-5-1-soundbar-smartcast/prod20120499.ip?athcpid=prod20120499&athena=true&athpgid=pdp&athmtid=VaV&athznid=sams_ip_VaV&parentpid=prod17100313&xid=pdp:carousel:people-who-viewed-this-item-also-viewed:3

fuzi719

quality posts: 12 Private Messages fuzi719

The 3851-C0 is the 2015 model, the -D0, with Smartcast, is a 2016 model.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fuzi719 wrote:The 3851-C0 is the 2015 model, the -D0, with Smartcast, is a 2016 model.

Per the vendor, the SB3851-D0 is the 2016 model.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items