Order Pace (rank):
Top 4% of Electronics Woots
Top 9% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Electronics Woots
Top 3% of all Woots

philgonet

quality posts: 13 Private Messages philgonet

Crappy photoshop job. Tablet on floor has break in cable line at the connector. Is that the best they can do...?
(also see other items in this sale to see that there is NO difference in the (human) model from one shot to the next with the outlets switched out...)

XMRacer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages XMRacer

I can only find these things on one other discount site. And of course the mothership. Is there a Manufacturer website or any reviews?

But compared to them ($20 each)it's a good deal.

yeller

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yeller
XMRacer wrote:
But compared to them ($20 each)it's a good deal.

This seems like a great deal. The ones at lowes/home depot go for $20 each. You get 2 for $20 here.

ls3mach

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ls3mach

I bought mine at Monoprice

LurkAzusa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LurkAzusa

Not that great of a deal. Amazon sells Seckatech brand for 28.99. With Prime shipping, that is a dollar cheaper. And has a 2 year warranty.

nuggy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nuggy
LurkAzusa wrote:Not that great of a deal. Amazon sells Seckatech brand for 28.99. With Prime shipping, that is a dollar cheaper. And has a 2 year warranty.

Sams Club in store.....

Don't see them on the website right now.....

But under $20 for two.....

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1916

Not mentioned, but USB 2 and they are cheaper all over the net.

Larry1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Larry1977
philgonet wrote:Crappy photoshop job. Tablet on floor has break in cable line at the connector. Is that the best they can do...?
(also see other items in this sale to see that there is NO difference in the (human) model from one shot to the next with the outlets switched out...)

a 5 year old job

Bill Brasky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bill Brasky

I purchased a couple of these from another site a few weeks ago. They are nice but I could never get them to fast charge (Qualcomm 2.0) even though the box that they come in does advertise this feature. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and am using various other fast chargers successfully. I have used the same cables that work on other chargers but never get the "fast charging" message with these outlets like I do with other fast chargers.

moxie53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moxie53

Do these plug into the existing electrical outlets or do they replace the original electrical outlets? I'm confused...

jeffreywsnyder

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeffreywsnyder

STAFF:

What color,please?

caz3x6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caz3x6
moxie53 wrote:Do these plug into the existing electrical outlets or do they replace the original electrical outlets? I'm confused...

These replace the existing outlets. Minor electrical work is required.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeffreywsnyder wrote:STAFF:

What color,please?

White, as shown.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items