Top 16% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 27% of Electronics Woots
Top 22% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

mathwiz88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mathwiz88

Do you have this model - Samsung SM-G930A? If not, will you at some point?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 994 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mathwiz88 wrote:Do you have this model - Samsung SM-G930A? If not, will you at some point?

We have only the models we show. We don't plan far in advance so I don't really have information on future sales. Sorry.

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 9PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

loadedvoid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loadedvoid

The phone, I purchased through woot.com, cannot be connected to my service provider because contrary to the add on your website it has NOT been unlocked. The IMEI is not valid on my service. I would like to know how this can be fixed.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 31 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

loadedvoid wrote:The phone, I purchased through woot.com, cannot be connected to my service provider because contrary to the add on your website it has NOT been unlocked. The IMEI is not valid on my service. I would like to know how this can be fixed.

If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They will be able to help.

DanielRios1990

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanielRios1990

This phone does not work with ATT. Had to send it back. They are sending me a replacement to see it that one works.