Top 21% of Electronics Woots
Top 26% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 10% of Electronics Woots
Top 10% of all Woots

tat2dphreak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tat2dphreak

Seems to have hit or miss reviews

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Invisible Mini Bluetooth Wireless Ear Buds https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZW613M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LWzYyb8SZ6TAC

Ronaldhim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ronaldhim

This is on amazon prime for less than this price with shipping and tax. Woot laughs at our gullibility.

qwerty82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty82

I have given two pairs of similar earbuds a try and ended up returning them both. Granted the brand was different (I bought the Lessoom brand) but my two cents is that the technology is probably similar and the trouble I had with mine was neither pair synced audio with video. There was always a delay when watching movies that made it really annoying to want to use them for watching anything but listening to music was okay. The first pair 1 bud stopped charging after less than a month and then the second pair had a really annoying underlying buzz/hiss that was very noticeable anytime whatever I was listening to/watching was quiet.

In the end, it was just not worth keeping them. I just figure it's better to wait until the technology gets better and stick with what I have now.

Oh, and on a side note - they were VERY easy to lose your grip on. I found myself when trying to put them in my ear they would twist out and go flying and being black they were quite hard to find! I actually managed to chuck one in the garbage this way. Not a deal breaker but good to note

One cool thing was the ability to use them one at a time which was handy so I always had one charging and one in use.