Top 4% of Electronics Woots
Top 5% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Xbox One Wireless Controller & Halo 5: Guardians
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, Mar 20 to Thursday, Mar 23) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

potucekb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages potucekb

Can someone confirm that this controller will work on my surface 2 pro via Bluetooth? My current controller only works with a usb cord. Thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

potucekb wrote:Can someone confirm that this controller will work on my surface 2 pro via Bluetooth? My current controller only works with a usb cord. Thanks.

Googled a bit

This video and this article lead me to believe an adapter is required.

That's just a hunch though.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rickkelly76

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rickkelly76

I find this deal a little strange after reading about Halo 5. This version of the game is the first time they have eliminated local split-screen play. So, if you already own an Xbox One with a controller, what good does another controller do for you with this particular game?

I guess this is an okay deal since a new controller alone is $5-$10 less. So, you're getting Halo 5 for $5-$10.

However, because of the poor reviews for this game, and its drop in price, it will likely be given for free to Xbox Live Gold members in the next few months. Just my opinion.

brechin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brechin

With up-to-date firmware, this controller works well with the Steam Link.

woohoo033

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woohoo033

If it doesn't include bluetooth, then why is this in the specs?
*Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets

I don't see halo 5 being a free gold game anytime soon. It is still one of the most popular games on Xbox Live.

I will not argue that I was extremely disappointed when I found they axed local multiplayer and I am still angry about it when I have a buddy over and we can't play halo together!

However, this is a very good game which I thoroughly enjoy and would recommend it to any FPS lover or past/present halo fan.

agushgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agushgar

Shame, if I didn't have the game already I would pick this up in no time. I've had the worst luck with these controllers, I've had two go bad on me so far. Seems like a great pick up.