Top 8% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Avalon Emergency Flashlight - 3 Pack
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Mar 15 to Thursday, Mar 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/7/2017 - $34.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)

2/14/2017 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)
2/14/2017 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)

dmaeder6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmaeder6

I just purchased these on the last woot-off. The motion sensors do not work. I contacted woot and they said they didn't have any to exchange and only offered me $5 (cost of shipping) for a three defective lights. Yet here is woot selling them again.

Jrbh

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jrbh
dmaeder6 wrote:I just purchased these on the last woot-off. The motion sensors do not work. I contacted woot and they said they didn't have any to exchange and only offered me $5 (cost of shipping) for a three defective lights. Yet here is woot selling them again.

Hi there!

Our Emergency flashlights have the highest rating from any other item in it's class, as can be seen in the link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Avalon-Flashlight-Emergency-Preparedness-Rechargeable/dp/B01C589K1Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489505004&sr=8-2&keywords=avalon+emergency+light

We are sorry that your motion sensor is not working properly, we pride ourselves on customer service, and are surprised you had trouble reaching us. Please email support@avalonproducts.com to initiate an free exchange.

Thank You

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dmaeder6 wrote:I just purchased these on the last woot-off. The motion sensors do not work. I contacted woot and they said they didn't have any to exchange and only offered me $5 (cost of shipping) for a three defective lights. Yet here is woot selling them again.

I'm sorry about the problem. I'm checking with CS to see about getting you replacements.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dmaeder6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmaeder6
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry about the problem. I'm checking with CS to see about getting you replacements.

Thank you!

zaventh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zaventh

Just want to say these lights are epic as emergency lighting. I've relied upon them several times now to navigate my house at night in a power outage. The induction charging base makes it really easy to grab and use as a flashlight in a pinch as well. The motion sensors definitely do work, but only in the dark and the trigger range is about a 60 degree arc I'd say. My only general nit would be the outlet prongs seem "loose" and so the base kind of sags a bit in the outlet. Does not affect functionality at all, but a minor aesthetic issue. Also, $150 retail? A bit of a stretch. These are $50 Prime shipped every day on Amazon, and you can opt for a $5 pantry credit if you accept slower shipment, so this deal saves a few dollars but nowhere near what the listing suggests unfortunately.