quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Can you parallel park?
  • 81.7% - Yes! 683
  • 4.3% - No. 36
  • 12% - Only under specific conditions. 100
  • 2% - I don't drive or park. 17
836 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cdac1234

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cdac1234

I haven't been driving for about a decade, so I probably can't now.

Didn't want to pay the insurance then; now too scared to drive again (without taking the lesson again).

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I parallel park like a champ because I had to do it in a school bus every day for 2 years. So I got used to doing it in an area where I would have 4 feet on either end.

photobobk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages photobobk

Honestly haven't been anywhere where I needed to in decades. But just last month I actually found myself in just that situation. Nailed it, first try! Was kinda proud of myself. Didn't have to spend $2-3K for the option to have the car do it for me either.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

I lived in San Francisco for five years. I can parallel park, uphill while driving a stick.

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

I only parallel park downtown where there are only parallel spots. If I go to the mall, a store or work where they just have standard stalls I will pull in park. Is that special enough for you?

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

Don't usually need to but did this weekend.

comics360

quality posts: 2 Private Messages comics360

You CAN'T drive a car in NYC and NOT know how to parallel park!

chuckspad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuckspad

No. but if Fringe is correct, my double probably can in a parallel universe.

pkrzycki

quality posts: 10 Private Messages pkrzycki

I don't understand how people can't parallel park. Its the easiest thing in the world.

DavidGilmour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidGilmour

While reading this poll 50 woman drivers rear ended someone...

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal
DavidGilmour wrote:While reading this poll 50 woman drivers rear ended someone...

Why does it have to be women? I have not had a wreck in thirty years, my husband has had about five in four years and my son has totaled two vehicles, splain that!