quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Did you get a smart watch yet?
  • 23.5% - yup got mine 201
  • 21.2% - not yet but I will 182
  • 27% - NEVER 231
  • 28.4% - I prefer dumb watches 243
857 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

My smart tv won't stream, why do I want one more thing I have to call my son to help me with. I don't like to wear watches, anyway.

photobobk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages photobobk

Y'know, I just don't see that happening.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Not really a smartwatch; it's slightly above average. Just tethers via Bluetooth and gives me alerts. Also has a nifty "find my phone" feature.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

sillstaw

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sillstaw

Got a Pebble Time. And if you know what's happened, you can imagine how disappointed I am that it will be my only Pebble.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70
sillstaw wrote:Got a Pebble Time. And if you know what's happened, you can imagine how disappointed I am that it will be my only Pebble.

I just read where it was acquired by Fitbit. I am sure you will see a pebble tech in a new Fitbit. However, then you have to get a fitbit and if you are like me.... That is a NO!

dcigary

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dcigary

My Moto that I got about a year and a half ago now has the battery life of about 2 hours. And no easy way to change the battery apparently unless you want to perform major surgery on it, heatgun included.

x20

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

I'm a notorious destroyer of watches, I would never spend that kind of money on one.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

I prefer my analog watch with a second hand, a working bezel, & waterproof/resistant.

cdac1234

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cdac1234

Does Abacus AU5005 count?

DrCyCoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrCyCoe

My somewhat step-daughter got me an orange fossil sundial watch. Define smart.

cm20158

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cm20158

I still have dumb phone.

dork12431

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dork12431

I collect mechanical watches...

wooters!!

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wooters!!

They're still too goofy large for me to consider. Lot of the youngsters like them though.