WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you take calls when you're on public transit?
  • 18.4% - yeah sure 105
  • 14.5% - no that's rude 83
  • 10.9% - I don't take calls, period 62
  • 56.2% - I don't take public transit 321
571 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Sorry, rural dweller here. Public transit consists entirely of school buses.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I don't take calls in my own transportation. I hate talking and driving. I even have bluetooth in my car and I hate driving with it on. the whole car hears your conversation.

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime

I am about the most adamant anti-phone use person I know, but I can't for the life of me fathom that taking a call on public transit is objectionable.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

Nothing against public transit or taking calls on it, just that the public transit system where I live is minimal. That said, if they start allowing cell phone calls on airplanes, we riot.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

No public transit in the rural area I live in and hardly any in the town close by.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu
Marcusx70 wrote:I don't take calls in my own transportation. I hate talking and driving. I even have bluetooth in my car and I hate driving with it on. the whole car hears your conversation.

I'm with you!

Ah, the hell with it.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain
HomerTime wrote:I am about the most adamant anti-phone use person I know, but I can't for the life of me fathom that taking a call on public transit is objectionable.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.