WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many clocks do you have in your home?
  • 4.8% - 0 32
  • 29.9% - 1-3 198
  • 30.5% - 4-6 202
  • 15.4% - 7-9 102
  • 19.3% - 10 or more 128
662 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cdac1234

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cdac1234

LM555, 10Mhz XO, etc.. Defninitely more than 10.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

My wife has them everywhere. If you count the stove and microwave, 15.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

I'm not counting clocks installed on other objects, so 2. His and hers alarm clocks, and both of us have switched over to using phone alarms.

cainemarko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cainemarko

Depends on what you are calling a clock. Between the DVR's, the microwave, stove, computers and actual single purpose machines designed to tell time, that you may call a clock. I have over a dozen.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 85 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Too many.

I'll vote for the first person that takes away any 'time change'!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain
cdac1234 wrote:LM555, 10Mhz XO, etc.. Defninitely more than 10.

Oh! I forgot my box of Xtals and ceramic resonators!

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

nchamp1991

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nchamp1991

My family and I own Champ's Clock shop, so having around 20 or more in the house is normal for us. Some of my customers have over 100. We have over 1000 on display in our shop and I learned how to walk in it so this is all normal to me.

pkrzycki

quality posts: 10 Private Messages pkrzycki

Stove, Microwave, Wall clock in the Kitchen, Alarm clock in the bedroom, desktop clock in the computer room, clock on the computer itself. Clock in each of the vehicles. Do watches count? if yes, then add 2 for the wife, and 2 for myself. The dog doesn't have any, yet she consistently wakes up at 5:30am regardless of daylight savings time. I think she must have one hidden somewhere, and it's such a bunch of crap.

Wait, what was the question?

maxikyd

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maxikyd

i'm coo-coo about clocks. 2 coo-coos, an Ignatz, several antique clocks, plus all the ones in other things.