WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kodak MAX AA Alkaline Batteries- 72 Pack

Speed to First Woot:
1m 24.110s
First Sucker:
portlandgirl
Last Wooter to Woot:
sdc100
Last Purchase:
a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 0% of Electronics Woots
Top 7% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 0% of Electronics Woots
Top 0% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 10% first woot
  • 7% second woot
  • 28% < 10 woots
  • 22% < 25 woots
  • 33% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 7% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 77% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 71% bought 1
  • 18% bought 2
  • 11% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

4%
3%
2%
1%
2%
4%
6%
8%
9%
8%
7%
6%
4%
4%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


wootstalkerbot


quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot




Kodak MAX AA Alkaline Batteries- 72 Pack
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Tuesday, Aug 19 to Friday, Aug 22) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/25/2014 - $12.99 (Woot-off) - 4 comment(s)


6/2/2014 - $14.99 (Woot Plus)
4/17/2014 - $14.99 (Woot Plus)
3/10/2014 - $14.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

woncoolone


quality posts: 721 Private Messages woncoolone

vladistov


quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

Now that Woot! has informed you these are safe for the environment, here is something you might actually care about:

Nominal Voltage: 1.5V

Nominal Capacity: 2800 mAh at 75 Ohms to 0.8 Volts

pghengr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pghengr

I'd strongly suggest having a look at
comments from a previous offering of these batteries. There were several unhappy customers, including me (but a few positive postings, so read them and see for yourself).

Basically, these batteries have documented poor performance at high loads and anecdotal reports of other problems. Of course I don't know if these batteries are from a better lot, but I checked the date on the sub-par batch I got and they were fresh. So unless the distributor posts that they found and fixed a quality problem there is no reason to believe these are any different.

Assuming this is the same source vendor, in that older discussion you'll see them promising to ship replacements -- but I never got mine. However, the Woot staff did make it right for me after I let them know (thanks!)

In the end, I went down to my wholesale store and got a big stack of Duracells for a little more money and I am **so** much happier now.

TimUSCA


quality posts: 7 Private Messages TimUSCA
pghengr wrote:I'd strongly suggest having a look at
comments from a previous offering of these batteries. There were several unhappy customers, including me (but a few positive postings, so read them and see for yourself).

Basically, these batteries have documented poor performance at high loads and anecdotal reports of other problems. Of course I don't know if these batteries are from a better lot, but I checked the date on the sub-par batch I got and they were fresh. So unless the distributor posts that they found and fixed a quality problem there is no reason to believe these are any different.

Assuming this is the same source vendor, in that older discussion you'll see them promising to ship replacements -- but I never got mine. However, the Woot staff did make it right for me after I let them know (thanks!)

In the end, I went down to my wholesale store and got a big stack of Duracells for a little more money and I am **so** much happier now.



I bought these last time and am totally satisfied. I wasn't expecting much, but they really perform pretty well! I bought them a good while ago and I'm still working my way through them.

beaugirl0513


quality posts: 1 Private Messages beaugirl0513

We have wireless microphones for our band and battery packs for the wireless bass/guitar rigs. We use a lot of AA batteries and every time these are on sale, I grab a crap load. We have never been disappointed! They even work great in my cameras!

rcblum


quality posts: 2 Private Messages rcblum
pghengr wrote:

Basically, these batteries have documented poor performance at high loads and anecdotal reports of other problems.



That pretty much sums up alkaline batteries. If you need higher performance get some Eneloops or other LSD NIMH batteries. These would be great for boring stuff that you don't want to spend lots of cash on.
Hard to pass up.

EricPost


quality posts: 3 Private Messages EricPost

I ordered batteries off of Woot they never showed up and all woot will do is say it's not their problem it's Fed Ex. Which of course says it delivered the batteries.

Great just stole my money.

maybejet


quality posts: 6 Private Messages maybejet
EricPost wrote:I ordered batteries off of Woot they never showed up and all woot will do is say it's not their problem it's Fed Ex. Which of course says it delivered the batteries.

Great just stole my money.



I bet your neighbor has an endless supply of batteries that look remarkably similar to the ones you ordered! Seriously though, you need to complain to the right people. If FedEx, Woot, or your credit card company customer service rep doesn't help you, ask for a supervisor. Keep going up the chain of command until the problem is fixed.

Batman4oz


quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz

Well, at least they aren't refurbished!


^^X^^


Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

spiderdad


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spiderdad

We pretty much just ran out of our last order of Woot batteries, so my son has been telling me to get more.

I think you guys spy on my house to know when I'm running out, then offer more for sale!

onemoonshadow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages onemoonshadow

Hey Woot,
Doesn't the $5 shipping count all day or do y'all charge each shipment? Just wondering, I ordered one pack thought it over and ordered two more. still cheap shipping but I thought the $5 lasted all day.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

onemoonshadow wrote:Hey Woot,
Doesn't the $5 shipping count all day or do y'all charge each shipment? Just wondering, I ordered one pack thought it over and ordered two more. still cheap shipping but I thought the $5 lasted all day.


The $5 all day promotion ended about a year ago, I believe. It's now $5 per cart and you can stuff as much in your cart as you want.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

spiderdad


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spiderdad
ThunderThighs wrote:The $5 all day promotion ended about a year ago, I believe. It's now $5 per cart and you can stuff as much in your cart as you want.



That's disappointing. I also hadn't realized that that changed.

When I've been out proselytizing for Woot, I've been giving out bad information.