WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We've got two things to say: 1) in the future, you might read this on a device called a "computer," and 2) the future is today!

You may have notieced that we launched Computers.Woot, the eleventh tentacle of the retail octopus known as Woot.com! (It's an octopus that's been genetically modified a few times.)

That means all your laptops, desktops, tablets, and that stuff will be over there! Meanwhile, here at formerly Tech.Woot, now Electronics.Woot, we'll be slinging all the non-computer technology you can handle. We're talking TVs, home theater accessories, and assorted gadgetry.

So get psyched to buy some stuff we've been selling all along! Just organized a little better than before!

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
You may have notieced

I noticed that your spellcheck failed you...

/obnoxiousness... for now

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
Wootbot wrote:That means all your laptops, desktops, tablets, and that stuff will be over there!

Other than the ones that are in Sellout.woot, moofi.woot and regular woot.com, that is!

fasteyes

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fasteyes

Yay!

goodviking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goodviking

Why? You could argue that you could subdivide further as some of the content in home could be considered home electronics. I liked tech. Now get off my lawn.

rickyr46

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rickyr46

I find home stuff in tools and garden, like faucets. Whats up with that?

lcastil1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lcastil1
rickyr46 wrote:I find home stuff in tools and garden, like faucets. Whats up with that?

I noticed the same thing. What a bunch of Crap!!! I want a Big ol' Catapult!!

lcastil1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lcastil1

I want some Crap in a Bag.

LindaLanier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LindaLanier

how do you get a Birthday of Celebrations

LindaLanier

No...how do you get a Big ol' Catapult?

LindaLanier

lcastil1 wrote:I want some Crap in a Bag.

Me too...how do you get one?

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo

Apparently, this happened in June and I just noticed. >.<

cbrooks2081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbrooks2081

I feel sorry for whoever was duped into buying the pyle astro 10.1" tablet. Biggest waste of my money and now I got an expensive paperweight. Says new but I don't believe it with the way it acts and the way it was packaged... Ridiculous......

adkleid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adkleid

I have a dumb question, if woot ever stocks those high tech health monitors you wear on your wrist, would they be in electronics or sport?

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

adkleid wrote:I have a dumb question, if woot ever stocks those high tech health monitors you wear on your wrist, would they be in electronics or sport?

You'd be most likely to find them on sport or sellout.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

dakota44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dakota44

love the name and super remarks, so UP to date, and probably what most of us are thinking, but Woot will say it. Chuckles reading. Too cool

PureSilver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PureSilver

Is there a SEARCH for woot merchandise? I am interested in a refurbished digital camera.

Thanks.