WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Clocks & Docks

What time is it? Time for a charge! 

kelmar6821


quality posts: 2 Private Messages kelmar6821

Anyone know if the Ihome Bluetooth keyboards work with android?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kelmar6821 wrote:Anyone know if the Ihome Bluetooth keyboards work with android?



Sounds like it from the features.

Here's the product page. There's a manual under the Support tab. You could also contact iHome to ask them.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wkearney99


quality posts: 4 Private Messages wkearney99

Reviews seem to indicate it stands tablets too close to an upright angle. Upright enough that the tablet tends to flop forward if the base or table is moved more than a slight amount. That and it's HUGE (and not in a 'she said' good sort of way...)

I wouldn't mind finding a setup like this for a kitchen, but this doesn't seem to be worth getting.

skullopener


quality posts: 2 Private Messages skullopener

JBL OnBeat Micro Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector listed for $32.99 + $5 shipping = $38 Total

I found it cheaper ($35) here and free shipping. What say you WOOT???
http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=246460772&listingId=336072352



manhandsha


quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

skullopener wrote:JBL OnBeat Micro Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector listed for $32.99 + $5 shipping = $38 Total

I found it cheaper ($35) here and free shipping. What say you WOOT???
http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=246460772&listingId=336072352



Looks like they only have one available.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Nimblebjak


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nimblebjak

I was seriously looking into getting this, but it's not portable....so that's a big bust for me.

eeideo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eeideo
Nimblebjak wrote:I was seriously looking into getting this, but it's not portable....so that's a big bust for me.



The blurb says it also takes 3 C batts.?? I have one of these and love it. I just popped the bottom off mine, and it takes 4 AAA batts.
Get ONE !!