zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1" Tablet
Price: $259.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Apr 11 to Monday, Apr 14) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/17/2014 - $259.99 (Woot-off) - 7 comment(s)
12/2/2013 - $269.99 (Woot-off) - 10 comment(s)
8/22/2013 - $299.99 (Woot-off) - 2 comment(s)

1/24/2014 - $269.99 (Woot Plus)
1/24/2014 - $269.99 (Woot Plus)
8/12/2013 - $299.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 3005 Private Messages lichme

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3643 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out this very thorough review over at MobileTechReview.com

tradergeorge

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tradergeorge
lichme wrote:Product Page
Review from PC Mag
Cnet Review

Thank you for posting the product page. I wanted to make sure this was the same model I bought recently. I am surprised that the WOOT did not include the model number, but just the name.....Samsung is famous for reusing names, making it difficult to determine exactly which device you are looking at without the model number...

[MOD: Seems that we hid it on the specs for some reason. Samsung GT-N8013 Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1 with Wi-Fi]

tradergeorge

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tradergeorge

I bought this tablet from a previous WOOT and it has performed flawlessly. I have other Samsung tablets, so the learning curve was very shallow......Except for the stylus functions, it is the same as the TAB. If you have used another Samsung tablet, you will find the touchscreen more responsive, due to it being designed for the stylus. When used with stylus specific apps, it is a dream. If you get one of these, be sure to try them...

dhillenb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dhillenb

I also bought a refurbished one of these in a previous woot ( for a few dollars more than this one). It has exceeded my expectations. Quality fit-and-finish, nicely responsive touchscreen, super nice display. And fast operations. I've used it for watching hulu (plus) videos, taking notes, reading books (kindle reader), and more. I even have my 90+ yr-old mother playing solitaire on this device! I highly recommend this device from Samsung (and woot!)

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

I bought the 8" from woot a few weeks back. It has the same resolution on a smaller screen, same RAM faster processor- I love this thing. You can't compare the Note to plain tablets (including Apple) because it has the wacom digitizer built into the screen. You might find another tablet that specs out better for the same money, but if you intend on doing any writing/drawing the Note series is way better.

douglasvblair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages douglasvblair

Love being able to write instead of type with this tablet. It even understands my poor handwriting 90% of the time.

Douglas V Blair

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03

I want this so bad.

That is all.

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

I have had this tablet since new - some 18 months. I use it daily in my job as a teacher - holding lecture notes, marking up PDF files, keeping meeting notes. I have completely done away with legal pads. All of my notes are in a single place. LOVE it. The stylus is amazing.

When I first got my note, I spent some time learning about how to use S-Note (the note-taking app). Scroll down a bit on this web site for some video tips and tricks on inserting and resizing objects into notes, importing and annotating PDF files, and more.

This price is a steal. Snap it up if you need a great tablet with excellent stylus capabilities.

dlang123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dlang123

Just wanted to let people know, this is not the same as the one selling yesterday.. Yesterday's was the 2014 version.

That is all....

ssports

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssports

Since I have an iPad, (doing this post on it now), I really haven't paid much attention to tablets until recently. However it seems that with increasing frequency I am unable to upgrade apps because Apple has decided to no longer support my original iPad with OS upgrades that will work with the upgraded apps. Or the app will upgrade then not work with the old version of the OS.

Does anyone know is this the latest version of OS (android) and will the OS be upgradable so that this tablet continues to work instead of being left in the dust as my original iPad is fast becoming?

ssports

I'm confused, the review sites list the new model as having a 5 Mpixel camera, and a 64 Mbyte mini SD card capability, Woot you are listing the 5Mp camera but only 32Mb SD card slot?

Is this the note 2 or the first note?

vargasprime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vargasprime
ssports wrote:I'm confused, the review sites list the new model as having a 5 Mpixel camera, and a 64 Mbyte mini SD card capability, Woot you are listing the 5Mp camera but only 32Mb SD card slot?

This is the 2012 version. Samsung put out a 2014 edition of the Note 10.1 earlier this year, which will take a 64GB card, so that might be what you're looking at elsewhere. This model is the previous version, which differs in a few different ways besides the expansion slot.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ssports wrote:I'm confused, the review sites list the new model as having a 5 Mpixel camera, and a 64 Mbyte mini SD card capability, Woot you are listing the 5Mp camera but only 32Mb SD card slot?

First Note & good catch, I got them to change the memory in the specs- it will work with up to a 64GB SD card.

ssports

agingdragqueen wrote:First Note & good catch, I got them to change the memory in the specs- it will work with up to a 64GB SD card.

Thanks, appreciate the clarification !

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

vargasprime wrote:This is the 2012 version. Samsung put out a 2014 edition of the Note 10.1 earlier this year, which will take a 64GB card, so that might be what you're looking at elsewhere. This model is the previous version, which differs in a few different ways besides the expansion slot.

To clarify here- our peeps re-checked and looked through the manual, it does indeed say this one will hold up to 64GB.

vargasprime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vargasprime
agingdragqueen wrote:To clarify here- our peeps re-checked and looked through the manual, it does indeed say this one will hold up to 64GB.

Ah sweet, thanks for the clarification!

secretagentjojo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages secretagentjojo

I bought this on a previous sale for school and it works great for e-textbooks. The Kno app lets you organize by class and you can add documents to the same shelf as your e-book. Another great thing this tablet can do is run flash. If you do a quick google search on it you can install flash to the tablet which will allow you do to things like watch streaming videos from Amazon. You have to use some trickery (tell it to view the webpage as desktop version before trying to watch the video) but once you get that down it's pretty easy.

jazote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazote

fwiw: http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/04/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-whats-changed/

dlang123 wrote:Just wanted to let people know, this is not the same as the one selling yesterday.. Yesterday's was the 2014 version.

That is all....

lyfsgoood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyfsgoood

recieved mine and the "reconditioned" seal was broken on the box. Is this normal? I have not tested the unit because it is a gift.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lyfsgoood wrote:recieved mine and the "reconditioned" seal was broken on the box. Is this normal? I have not tested the unit because it is a gift.

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if they reuse boxes or if it broke/tore in transit.

If it's a gift, I'd give it a full charge (24h) and at least turn it on. And that way, it's ready to go out of the box.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lyfsgoood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyfsgoood

ok...thanks. All for re-using a box. Maybe not a seal, although placed in a spot that you would have to tear or break it to open the box. no worries I'll charge and test