WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Life n Soul Bluetooth Speakers & Headphones

Zzzzzzaaaaaarrrrggggh! You veel pay for zis, Dr. Catastrophe! I von't let youu imprison me in zeese Life n Soul headphones while you zestroy ze vorld! ZAAAAAARGH! The musics! They hurts my brains!  

Quality Posts

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

We have a long road trip coming up this summer with a 6 yr old and a 9 yr old and I would like some bluetooth headsets for them to use in teh car with teh various electronic devices. Last year it was a mess with teh tangled cords everywhere catching on things and just generally being a PITA so I thought these would be a nice idea. Anyone own this brand can give me a recommendation? My 6 yr old wheres her headphones on teh same size setting I do so I don't think size is a issue.

funny they have teh Woof!-bot set up to change teh to teh, among other auto-typos. They must be vetting teh new copy editors.

marcusburger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcusburger
traquy wrote:We have a long road trip coming up this summer with a 6 yr old and a 9 yr old and I would like some bluetooth headsets for them to use in teh car with teh various electronic devices. Last year it was a mess with teh tangled cords everywhere catching on things and just generally being a PITA so I thought these would be a nice idea. Anyone own this brand can give me a recommendation? My 6 yr old wheres her headphones on teh same size setting I do so I don't think size is a issue.

funny they have teh Woof!-bot set up to change teh to teh, among other auto-typos. They must be vetting teh new copy editors.

I wonder what happens when you type teh in teh message

marcusburger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcusburger
marcusburger wrote:I wonder what happens when you type teh in teh message

I guess I found out

mikeeyram

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikeeyram

I own a speaker, use it for my car (radio, wiring, electrical problem) Speaker works great.

kodair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kodair
traquy wrote:We have a long road trip coming up this summer with a 6 yr old and a 9 yr old and I would like some bluetooth headsets for them to use in the car with the various electronic devices. Last year it was a mess with the tangled cords everywhere catching on things and just generally being a PITA so I thought these would be a nice idea. Anyone own this brand can give me a recommendation? My 6 yr old wears her headphones on the same size setting I do so I don't think size is an issue.

funny they have the woot-bot set up to change the to teh, among other auto-typos. They must be vetting the new copy editors.

How do you misspell "the" that many times???

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
kodair wrote:How do you misspell "the" that many times???

It was an April Fool's prank by Woot.

Funny, huh?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

blue_94_trooper wrote:It was an April Fool's prank by Woot.

Funny, huh?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vibes4me

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vibes4me

Amazon Reviews aren't great..

8rittany

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 8rittany
vibes4me wrote:Amazon Reviews aren't great..

5-star reviews on the bluetooth ear buds on Amazon.

mrmel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrmel

Wow WOOT. What's going on? I ordered the Life n Soul MT103 on Wednesday and it arrived TODAY! I'm not used to that fast of shipping. I didn't even get a chance to track the package!. NICE JOB!
Oh and by the way, the Life n Soul MT103 sound great!

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mrmel wrote:Wow WOOT. What's going on? I ordered the Life n Soul MT103 on Wednesday and it arrived TODAY! I'm not used to that fast of shipping. I didn't even get a chance to track the package!. NICE JOB!
Oh and by the way, the Life n Soul MT103 sound great!

Oh, by the way, we really like to keep people happy. Sorry we took the incessant tracking joy away from you, though. Happy Friday and happy listening!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

akevo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akevo

I just bought one of these, unpackaged it, and plugged it in to the USB charger. The socket for the charger promptly popped off and started rattling around inside. I have tried contacting L&S support but they haven't responded yet. So just a word of caution that though these might be good headsets, if something does break don't expect a fast response from their support.

nicb81

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nicb81

are the headphones compatible with the PS3?

msbrewski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msbrewski
akevo wrote:I just bought one of these, unpackaged it, and plugged it in to the USB charger. The socket for the charger promptly popped off and started rattling around inside. I have tried contacting L&S support but they haven't responded yet. So just a word of caution that though these might be good headsets, if something does break don't expect a fast response from their support.

I just had the same thing happen with mine. I have just emailed tech support myself...

GravityHurts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GravityHurts
nicb81 wrote:are the headphones compatible with the PS3?

apparently not

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

Very disappointed in the BM208. It doesnt hold a charge for more than 10 minutes play time but wont charge for more than a few minutes. I have tried various power sources and power cables.

Even plugged in to a power source, the sound is only marginally better than my galaxy S4 puts out all by it's lonesome.