WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Carty Favors

If you want to buy one thing, you pay shipping. If you want to buy two things, guess what? Same amount of shipping! So throw some of these bad boys into your cart as padding, and when you buy something else, it'll feel like you've saved even more. And isn't that what matters?

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

Is the shipping deal only for the items on this page?

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
wootvan wrote:Is the shipping deal only for the items on this page?

It's the same shipping policy they always have. If you check it out{have it in your cart} [i]at the same time[i] there's only one ship fee.

djhunt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djhunt

The Panasonic speaker was on sale for 49.99 at the panasonic site:

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/SC-NP10

Coupon code: JAMNOW

I want One! One What? What you got! it's gone.

mtb002

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mtb002

I just bought the panasonic BT 2.1 speaker from the panasonic site. For $50, if I don't like how it sounds, the kids will likely appreciate it for watching netflix/utube on the ipad. we'll see.

bunnymasseuse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bunnymasseuse

FYI::
3M AC05W 30-pin Apple Video Cable

This is NOT a HDMI connection, looks like it, but is proprietary adapter for the 3M products.

121 Woots and counting

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bunnymasseuse wrote:FYI::
3M AC05W 30-pin Apple Video Cable

This is NOT a HDMI connection, looks like it, but is proprietary adapter for the 3M products.

^^^^ This.
Correct.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Smooth1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smooth1

Can the QFX BT PA speaker output multiple inputs simultaneously? Example play MP3 files from SD card while I play along via guitar input?

timmye72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmye72

The Kingsterton battery will not work without a adapter on the newer
ipads.

Ennis002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ennis002

Is the Kensington Travel Battery Pack & Charger compatible with an iPhone 4S?

It says "iPhone 4," but does not mention 4S. And because it specifically mentions both the 3 and the 3S, it makes me wonder.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ennis002 wrote:Is the Kensington Travel Battery Pack & Charger compatible with an iPhone 4S?

It says "iPhone 4," but does not mention 4S. And because it specifically mentions both the 3 and the 3S, it makes me wonder.

Our information is directly from the Kensington page. You might call Kensington ans ask them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dewey32167

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewey32167

JUST BOUGHT THE FROST BOSS I'M PUMPED 2 BUCKS HECKS YA. EVERYTHING BE SPINNING AT 500 RPM.