WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

PC Accessories & Sundries

Computers are like frozen yogurt: They're only as good as the extra crap you put on top at the end. Consider these PC peripherals the sprinkles, cookie pieces, and hot fudge of this rather strained analogy. 

baddawg12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baddawg12

Love how they show a Blue Yeti mic in the picture but it's not listed on sale :/

OmNomd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmNomd
baddawg12 wrote:Love how they show a Blue Yeti mic in the picture but it's not listed on sale :/

Seriously. I was so excited for a second there. Maybe when they do have another blue yeti on sale, there will be more than just one of them.

ronyon1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronyon1

I own the Belkin router and I have to say it has been a good one. I replaced a Linksys that kept locking up. Belkin does a good job of keeping up with the firmware revisions for these devices and I stream Netflix and Amazon content frequently to two devices simultaneously.

mcnaryxc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcnaryxc

I own the Powerbag messenger bag. Awesome bag and perfect for riding my bike to work and back. And I'm jealous of that price.

megrid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megrid

The buffalo NAS is a very unreliable drive. Check the reviews on Amazon,there's almost as many 1 point reviews a there good ones. I owned a different version of this and it died before just after the warranty ran out. The hard drive inside was unrecoverable and Buffalo wouldn't even sell me a replacement hard drive to put in the NAS. You can't put any generic hard drive in these as they have a proprietary format they use. There answer is sorry, just buy a whole new unit! Oh if you want to try and have your data recovered it can cost $2000.00!

jmheim33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmheim33
ronyon1 wrote:I own the Belkin router and I have to say it has been a good one. I replaced a Linksys that kept locking up. Belkin does a good job of keeping up with the firmware revisions for these devices and I stream Netflix and Amazon content frequently to two devices simultaneously.

How far does the signal reach? I'm looking for a router to replace a very old linksys that will allow me to use wireless outside the house.