WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cameras & Add-Ons

Everything has its own awards show these days, so why not selfies? We'd call them "The Selfies," they'd be hosted by some C-list actor, and they'd feature catagories like "Best Duck Face" and "Worst Bathroom Lighting." 

stanhouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stanhouse

does this come with any sort of warranty? n/m i learned to read 90 warranty.

allykat26

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allykat26

I got the "Nikon 26329B COOLPIX P510 16.1MP Compact Digital Camera" when it was offered at the end of december. I have not had a chance to play with it a ton, but so far it seems to take nice, crisp pictures. Exactly as reviewers described (a good bridge camera).

Two disappointments:
1) I paid for overnight shipping and didnt get it until the following week. I guess I neglected to read where it said that it wouldnt be shipped right away. It was especially annoying because I ordered the suggested sd card the following day from Amazon and received it four days before the camera (standard prime shipping).
2) the screen has a scratch.... I get that its a refurb, but it was still $200.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
allykat26 wrote:I got the "Nikon 26329B COOLPIX P510 16.1MP Compact Digital Camera" when it was offered at the end of december. I have not had a chance to play with it a ton, but so far it seems to take nice, crisp pictures. Exactly as reviewers described (a good bridge camera).

Two disappointments:
1) I paid for overnight shipping and didnt get it until the following week. I guess I neglected to read where it said that it wouldnt be shipped right away. It was especially annoying because I ordered the suggested sd card the following day from Amazon and received it four days before the camera (standard prime shipping).
2) the screen has a scratch.... I get that its a refurb, but it was still $200.

it would definitely be going back.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

bunnymasseuse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bunnymasseuse

Can someone please confirm whether the

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25KCP 16.1 MP & 20x Optical Zoom Digital Camera with 16GB SD Card & Case

and the

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS19K 14.1 Megapixel Digital Camera, 20x Optical Zoom, 60p Full HD Video, 3" LCD Touch Screen - Black

Both take the same battery pack (Rechargeable battery: DMW-BCG10PP) that was part of the original DMC-ZS19K that was non-touch screen?

Please confirm whether they both have the same battery, and if it's the part Number : DMW-BCG10PP

Thanks!

129 Woots and counting

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bunnymasseuse: Might be good to call Panasonic with that question.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

zscholz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zscholz

Is this a US refurb, or a gray market refurb...just want to know what I'd be getting...I see 90 day warranty and a squaretrade option of 250 bucks for a year, but BH has the next gen version of this camera D610 for 1999 - guaranteed US market and full Nikon warranty...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zscholz wrote:Is this a US refurb, or a gray market refurb...just want to know what I'd be getting...I see 90 day warranty and a squaretrade option of 250 bucks for a year, but BH has the next gen version of this camera D610 for 1999 - guaranteed US market and full Nikon warranty...

If it is "Factory Refurbished", it is done by the manufacturer or a 3rd party they designate and it carries the manufacturer's warranty. You will find the warranty stated at the bottom of the Features tab.

If it is "Refurbished" it is done by a 3rd party.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mnuahs

quality posts: 13 Private Messages mnuahs

You can get the black Pentax Q for $10 less and free shipping over at Newegg. You gotta do better than this Woot.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

At first I thought you guys had a serious typo with the tri-monopod.. but now I'm impressed.

I think I'm gonna buy the Sunpak Ultra 4STM, but the shipping charges is making me cry. I wished I put the tripod in the cart already so that I wouldn't have to pay extra when I got the Bug-eyed Organic Creature.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 39 Private Messages lorenzodemedici
zscholz wrote:Is this a US refurb, or a gray market refurb...just want to know what I'd be getting...I see 90 day warranty and a squaretrade option of 250 bucks for a year, but BH has the next gen version of this camera D610 for 1999 - guaranteed US market and full Nikon warranty...

The D610 is $2000 new for the camera only. No lens. This repaired D600 comes with a $600 lens, so a fair comparison would be $1600 refurbished or $2600 new. The Nikon refurb warranty is 90 days and the regular warranty on new cameras is 1 year. Lenses have a 5 year warranty for the original purchase; I do not think that transfers to used lenses but you would have to check with Nikon to be sure.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Can I get a stock check for the Sunpak Ultra 4STM? I want to wait until Sunday if there's any new sales that may pop up that I'd probably want but I'm worried if the tri-mono-pod will sell out before then.

HA. Ended up buying it today.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

bostonkid824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bostonkid824

Nikon D5200 24.1 Megapixel Digital Camera

Brand New :

http://www.42photo.com/pd-productid-107496-k-nikon_d5200_241_megapixel_digital_camera_w_nikon_18_55mm_lens.html

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn

3D is, admittedly, a fad that comes and goes, but this style two color 3D had been around for probably 100 years and similar to what NASA uses for the Mars rovers.

So for $40, it could open a whole fun world for adults or kids. In for one.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn

ARCSOFT built-in software for the Viewsonic 3d Video camera is (as another person said) CORRUPTED and cannot be installed.

This software apparently does not convert to anaglyph viewing on non-3D TVs, so I'm not sure what a loss that is.

I think Viewsonic unloaded these on Woot and Woot should make the software available for download.

This unit is also sold/made(?) by Aiptek and you can DL software from one of their sites. Some links redirect you to ArcSoft, which also offers you a lot a other free software.

I still can't find software to convert the side-by-side 3D of this unit to anaglyph. Any ideas?

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

kittyhawkeye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittyhawkeye

Ordered the Nikon Coolpix P510 on Jan 15, and still waiting, no show. Wrote customer Service 4 times, no reply. Are they on holidays? Anyone else has the same problem?