WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gunnar Advanced Computer/Gaming Eyewear

These computer glasses help reduce eye strain when looking at a screen all day, like when you spend the afternoon scouring Woot.com for great deals on Gunnar eyewear. Sure, that may be a bit of a catch-22, but who cares! Gunnar! 

mjlenox


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjlenox

Why aren't there model numbers listed on these Gunnar items?

luke975


quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
mjlenox wrote:Why aren't there model numbers listed on these Gunnar items?



amazon doesn't list the model numbers either. you can search amazon by name for the one you want. they do sell for a lot more there.

I always did like yardsales.

oldchapp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages oldchapp

How do these work? Polarized? Coated to reflect certain frequencies? I have a wife that strains with night vision and oncoming traffic. Sunglasses only make night vision worse, but wondering if these would be different for some reason. Tinting seems to contribute to very small reduction in light transmission.

beesly


quality posts: 0 Private Messages beesly
oldchapp wrote:How do these work? Polarized? Coated to reflect certain frequencies? I have a wife that strains with night vision and oncoming traffic. Sunglasses only make night vision worse, but wondering if these would be different for some reason. Tinting seems to contribute to very small reduction in light transmission.



From what I've read, the tinting on these glasses reduces glare by filtering out more of the blue light that causes it. They also have a slight magnification to them.

johnpt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnpt

These are great for night driving. I've been using a pair on my motorcycle for a year. I'm picking up another pair for the car. They have a +2 magnification which helps. The crazy tint does help brighten and distinguish items in the dark, unlike other yellow glasses.

aerospace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerospace

Mine showed up today. I ordered the Vayper (05201) but received the Desmo (05101). Looks like someone in the warehouse slapped on an unnecessary sticker with the wrong model number... Waiting to hear from Woot if I can get the ones I actually ordered or not.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aerospace wrote:Mine showed up today. I ordered the Vayper (05201) but received the Desmo (05101). Looks like someone in the warehouse slapped on an unnecessary sticker with the wrong model number... Waiting to hear from Woot if I can get the ones I actually ordered or not.


I'm sorry for the problems with your order. CS will answer you as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

aerospace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerospace
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problems with your order. CS will answer you as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.



Got the RMA yesterday and they are back in the mail to be returned. Thanks!