WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Razer Gaming Accessories

Fashion and video games are basically the same thing. We all agree on that, right? In fashion, you need accessories like watches and necklaces. In video games, you need accessories like keyboards and controllers. See, basically the same thing. It's a completely logical analogy. Now let's snap up some accessories!

Steelwells

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Steelwells

I'm digging my Nostromo and BlackWidow keyboard that I got from a previous Woot offering... but I'd like to try their Orbweaver without the $100+ pricetag.

Any chance of that happening?

darthnater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthnater

Woot Random Trivia Answer: Bud-wei-ser!

Also, I should be finding the Nostromo under my tree at Christmas. Can't wait to try it out!

tl613

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tl613

What kind of box do these items come in? A plain brown box or something similar to retail? Thinking about getting some stuff as presents.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tl613 wrote:What kind of box do these items come in? A plain brown box or something similar to retail? Thinking about getting some stuff as presents.

Most Factory Reconditioned Razer items come in a brown box.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

adamdwells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamdwells

Just chiming in to provide some info from a hands-on perspective; I've had my gamepad for over a year now, and it's indispensable - no more cramped WASD fingers being one of the primary benefits.

Between the carpal tunnel relief and the mappable keys, this thing rocks - it'll even record macros if you want to make your in-game life even easier.

I highly, highly recommend this product - and remember, it's not just a "gaming accessory", since you can map ANY application's hotkeys and shortcuts to the pad.

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo

I am looking at the kraken headset. It says the connector is Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)... So if they are both on one jack, how does the computer detect that there's a mic without a separate jack going into the mic input?

ThunderThighs

Staff

tabbyfoo wrote:I am looking at the kraken headset. It says the connector is Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)... So if they are both on one jack, how does the computer detect that there's a mic without a separate jack going into the mic input?

I'm sorry but I looked at all of them and don't see one named Kraken. Can you link to the one you are looking at?

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mikeebee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mikeebee
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry but I looked at all of them and don't see one named Kraken. Can you link to the one you are looking at?

i think it's this one http://tech.woot.com/offers/kraken-pro-analog-gaming-headset-10

mikeebee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mikeebee
tabbyfoo wrote:I am looking at the kraken headset. It says the connector is Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)... So if they are both on one jack, how does the computer detect that there's a mic without a separate jack going into the mic input?

It looks like a single cable from the headset that splits to separate 3.5mm plugs. from here http://www.thinkcomputers.org/razer-kraken-pro-gaming-headset-review/

ThunderThighs

Staff

mikeebee wrote:i think it's this one http://tech.woot.com/offers/kraken-pro-analog-gaming-headset-10

My page search failed me. Thanks for helping out!

FORUM MODERATOR