WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

JLab JBuds

Your name doesn't have to start with a J to use these JLab JBuds. You don't have to be a Jim or a John or a Julie or a Joe or a Jill or a Julian or a Jose or a Jenna or a Jessica. Of course, it would be cooler if you were.
JLab Audio official site

willyone

quality posts: 28 Private Messages willyone

First post .... YA-A-AH! I need to get a life!

Bought the J6M's last time and they rock! Have always had trouble getting earbuds to stay in my big ears but the large double pro cushions that come with the J6M's did the trick. Comfy too!

dringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dringer

I purchased 2 J6M's last time up. They are GREAT and COMFORTABLE! How great? How comfortable? I bought 3 this time.

The mic works well with a Galaxy S3, too.

cristintx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cristintx

Sooo... anybody with tiny ears try these? I need to replace my Subjekt Herphones..

wbarger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wbarger
dringer wrote:I purchased 2 J6M's last time up. They are GREAT and COMFORTABLE! How great? How comfortable? I bought 3 this time.

The mic works well with a Galaxy S3, too.

Quality Post!!!

I'm going to give these a try based on this info! I have trouble keeping earbuds in my ears when I'm at the gym.

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 39 Private Messages lorenzodemedici
wbarger wrote:Quality Post!!!

I'm going to give these a try based on this info! I have trouble keeping earbuds in my ears when I'm at the gym.

Try wrapping the cord around your ear. That way the cord tugs against your ear instead of pulling the earbud out.

billrhea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billrhea

These things sound AWESOME! Way better then I had thought they would.