WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

McKleinUSA Laptop Cases

On the outside you look like a normal, everyday business person just walking to work with your stylish laptop bag. But on the inside, you've got secrets. Big secrets. The kind of secrets nightmares are made of. Because inside your laptop bag is no laptop ... but a HUMAN HEAD. Woooohahahahahahaha ha ha ahem. Sorry. I've been watching a lot of William Castle lately.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Is McKleinUSA made in the USA? Just wondering...
Is anything made in the USA anymore???

I'm really, really glad shipping is not available for Hawaii or Alaska! I'd hate to think of people in those states running around with their laptops.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

I got one of the 17" leather rolling ones for my aging father last year for Christmas and it still looks great! Mostly due the fact it's still in the plastic and he has yet to use it. Old stubborn jerk.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

johnt007871 wrote:I got one of the 17" leather rolling ones for my aging father last year for Christmas and it still looks great! Mostly due the fact it's still in the plastic and he has yet to use it. Old stubborn jerk.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
ThunderThighs wrote:GET OFF MY LAWN!

Apparently I lied. Since I was last at their house he has started using it. Now everyone at work thinks he's a fancy pants with his rollie pollie leather laptop bag.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

johnt007871 wrote:Apparently I lied. Since I was last at their house he has started using it. Now everyone at work thinks he's a fancy pants with his rollie pollie leather laptop bag.

Ok, you can stay on my lawn but would you mind pulling some weed while you're there?

Glad he's using!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items