WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We've Got The Power!

Let's rephrase that: we've got the power chargers, adaptors, surge protectors, and battery packs. The power itself is in the power plants, or solar panels, or windmills, or whatever. I mean, sure, we've got power to, but, ugh, this is getting overly complicated. HEY LOOK, you can charge stuff!

justjking

quality posts: 3 Private Messages justjking

Mixed reviews on Amazon for the iGo Laptop Travel Adapter.

rjanecek2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjanecek2

Seriously, woot? You had one of the 11000mAh Enerpaks?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rjanecek2 wrote:Seriously, woot? You had one of the 11000mAh Enerpaks?

We've been selling them for a while. It's all we had left and he was lonely all by himself in that inventory bin.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rjanecek2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjanecek2
ThunderThighs wrote:We've been selling them for a while. It's all we had left and he was lonely all by himself in that inventory bin.

ohhh nooooooooooo! I needed TWO stinking more!!!!

amantiado

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amantiado

What's the deal with the Targus APD80US Mobile Laptop Charger?

Is it just a 12v pass through?

No specs @ targus either.

tzakrzewski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tzakrzewski
amantiado wrote:What's the deal with the Targus APD80US Mobile Laptop Charger?

Is it just a 12v pass through?

No specs @ targus either.

Reviews and info on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Targus-Charger-Limited-Warranty-APD80US/dp/B00365EE2G

amantiado

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amantiado

Thanks for the link.
Bad reviews, but still no specs.
I guess t just passes the 12v unaltered.
Not sure what device would like the 10-15 amps most vehicle outlets provide.

tzakrzewski wrote:Reviews and info on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Targus-Charger-Limited-Warranty-APD80US/dp/B00365EE2G

darrylk

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darrylk

A word of caution on the Powerbag Messenger bag. The specs state that it will hold a 17" laptop, however the laptop compartment dimensions show as 11" x 15.5" x 1.5". My 17" laptop is 16.4" wide, and I think it's about average, if not on the small side. I've confirmed that the specs are the same as shown on Powerbag's site, but at least one review on the mothersite complained of a 17 incher not fitting.

bren2k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bren2k

Powerbag Rolling Office Case 6000mAH.

I love the battery and charging system. Sadly the electronics are likely to greatly outlast the wheels. The wheels are wearing very fast and they are so loud that I actually apologize to people as I roll by. It is the loudest rolling bag that I have ever had, by far. I'm already trying to figure out how to reclaim the charging system for another bag or how to get better wheels...