WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

California Headphones

In your quest for having a pair of headphones named after each of the fifty states, you've gotta start somewhere. Why not start with California? Then you'll already be 1/50th of the way there when the Delaware Headphone Company opens up shop.
California Headphone Official Site

Quality Posts

Samus

quality posts: 24 Private Messages Samus

I got the Silverado on Kickstarter last year. Amazing headphones. Definitely on par with Beats Studio and Audio Technica 63.

For $100 I feel like buying another pair to keep at work.

lwang

quality posts: 36 Private Messages lwang

all the description of how the headphone parts are made, but nothing on the transducer components. It must be a all looks and sound being secondary brand.

If you want a retro look while having a world class sound, get a set of Grados, and they are made in Crooklyn too.

guoster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages guoster

Searched hi-fi forums and found this to be the most indepth review for the Laredo's: http://headfonics.com/2012/07/california-headphone-company-laredo-a-revolution-in-the-making/

I don't need a pair, but for half off....heck, in for one.

NimbleWalrus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NimbleWalrus

I assume these headphones know how to party.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 929 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

NimbleWalrus wrote:I assume these headphones know how to party.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

michaelvella

quality posts: 17 Private Messages michaelvella
guoster wrote:Searched hi-fi forums and found this to be the most indepth review for the Laredo's: http://headfonics.com/2012/07/california-headphone-company-laredo-a-revolution-in-the-making/

I don't need a pair, but for half off....heck, in for one.

"California Headphones is a new headphone brand created by Tim Hickman, the creator of Fanny Wang"
I like the guy already.