WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

California Headphones

In your quest for having a pair of headphones named after each of the fifty states, you've gotta start somewhere. Why not start with California? Then you'll already be 1/50th of the way there when the Delaware Headphone Company opens up shop.
California Headphone Official Site

Quality Posts

Samus

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Samus

I got the Silverado on Kickstarter last year. Amazing headphones. Definitely on par with Beats Studio and Audio Technica 63.

For $100 I feel like buying another pair to keep at work.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

all the description of how the headphone parts are made, but nothing on the transducer components. It must be a all looks and sound being secondary brand.

If you want a retro look while having a world class sound, get a set of Grados, and they are made in Crooklyn too.

guoster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages guoster

Searched hi-fi forums and found this to be the most indepth review for the Laredo's: http://headfonics.com/2012/07/california-headphone-company-laredo-a-revolution-in-the-making/

I don't need a pair, but for half off....heck, in for one.

NimbleWalrus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NimbleWalrus

I assume these headphones know how to party.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

NimbleWalrus wrote:I assume these headphones know how to party.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

michaelvella

quality posts: 12 Private Messages michaelvella
guoster wrote:Searched hi-fi forums and found this to be the most indepth review for the Laredo's: http://headfonics.com/2012/07/california-headphone-company-laredo-a-revolution-in-the-making/

I don't need a pair, but for half off....heck, in for one.

"California Headphones is a new headphone brand created by Tim Hickman, the creator of Fanny Wang"
I like the guy already.