WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

AOC Monitors

It must be tough trying to buy a monitor when you don't have a monitor. Not only can you not read this, but you can't even see the monitors we're selling right below here, which you need so desperately. It's like you're trapped in a sensory-deprivation prison of no escape. Hopefully your mouse will happen to click the correct series of buttons to get one to your door.
AOC official site

ryanrules23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanrules23

Just bought an AOC 27" Monitor myself. Not the one listed, but one similar to the one listed. If I had seen this deal I would have gone for it.

These monitors offer top of the line detail without the huge ticket price.

I've seen monitors of this size going for $400+ that are only slightly better.

The price is right and the quality is outstanding.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Not much of a Woot deal.
Best Buy NEW $159. 99 with free shipping Warranty Terms - Parts: 3 years; 1 year: panel

doctora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doctora
jiggersgreen wrote:Not much of a Woot deal.
Best Buy NEW $159. 99 with free shipping Warranty Terms - Parts: 3 years; 1 year: panel

Totally agree. New with warranty for $20 more is no brainer.

Xeryon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Xeryon

Best Buy has the 27" (which is now sold out on woot ) for $269 on sale. That's a pretty reasonable savings. I would have been in for one if there were still any available.

chezteladog

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chezteladog

Anyone know what that purple tree in the white pot is? That thing is pretty sweet. I'd like to get one.

MosquitoControl

quality posts: 20 Private Messages MosquitoControl
Xeryon wrote:Best Buy has the 27" (which is now sold out on woot ) for $269 on sale. That's a pretty reasonable savings. I would have been in for one if there were still any available.

The 23" IPS is $139 at BB, new, same price as here on Woot refurbed.