WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Earbuds & Headphones

This is it. This is your big moment. What will you choose? Headphones or earbuds? One goes in your ears while one goes on your ears. How intimate do you want your ears to be with your headphones? These are questions you must ask. Choose wisely.

migelito

quality posts: 9 Private Messages migelito

The Marley headphones were good headphones, but the mic was terrible. no one could hear me and i sounded echo-y

bdskelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdskelly
migelito wrote:The Marley headphones were good headphones, but the mic was terrible. no one could hear me and i sounded echo-y

So stop talking like Marley!!! Ive owned these for over a year mostly use them on flights. (about 75 a year)
Awesome sound. And worth the money.

irregardlessly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages irregardlessly

I bought the JBL Tempo earbuds last time. They are very good sounding for earbuds. Not super comfortable though. They seem a bit extra large, even by earbud standards. They do come with those little foam covers which can help. If I just sort of rest them on my ears though instead of trying to wedge them in a bit then they are reasonably ok. All in all I'm happy I bought 3 pairs as I go through buds pretty fast.

sterhill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sterhill

Emerson EM511 Emerson Bluetooth Stereo : I had these for a couple of years and really liked them. Finally the battery went and it was not replaceable. But very nice while they lasted.