WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pyle Bluetooth Electronics

Ever wonder what it takes to get a pile of Pyle? Well, it's simple: you buy a bunch of Pyle gear from us and then stack it up into a pile. See, that's not so hard. Oh, and when you're done you can listen to music. But that'd disrupt the pile, so you should really just buy more Pyle. That way, you'll have enough for both.
Listen to Pyle official site

gak0090

quality posts: 76 Private Messages gak0090

I bought the "700 watt" Pyle amp/speaker from woot- last time these were offered. This is a decent amplifier/speaker...but in reality the power rating is waaayyyy off. These in reality are about 35 watt RMS and 70 watt peak. I figured this was grossly overrated when I bought them- but I still think it was a good deal. I can use it to amplify my sons keyboard, to amplify the karaoke machine, use as a PA, amplify my phone MP3 player... It is a nice amp for the money with lots of options- just don't expect 350 watts RMS and 700 watts peak power.

charleyb49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charleyb49
charleyb49 wrote:

Is this an FM tuner?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

charleyb49 wrote:Is this an FM tuner?

Which item are you asking about?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

mjokell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjokell
manhandsha wrote:Which item are you asking about?

is this wireless?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mjokell wrote:is this wireless?

Can you provide a link to the item you're asking about?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

rono8582

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rono8582
gak0090 wrote:I bought the "700 watt" Pyle amp/speaker from woot- last time these were offered. This is a decent amplifier/speaker...but in reality the power rating is waaayyyy off. These in reality are about 35 watt RMS and 70 watt peak. I figured this was grossly overrated when I bought them- but I still think it was a good deal. I can use it to amplify my sons keyboard, to amplify the karaoke machine, use as a PA, amplify my phone MP3 player... It is a nice amp for the money with lots of options- just don't expect 350 watts RMS and 700 watts peak power.

What are you referring to with your conclusion? Do you have a multimeter decting the input wattage? because that is what theyre saying is 700 watts. My hair dryer consumes 1500W that doesnt make it loud.

if you're referring to VOLUME, as they are not that LOUD, you want DECIBELS. and your SIg>dec ratio.

watts has absolutely nothing to do with sound.

Budroe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Budroe

This isn't my first rodeo pairing devices. For the life of me I cannot get this thing to pair with anything. I have tried 2 IPads, an I Touch and my Crackberry.