WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gunnar Optiks Computer/Gaming Eyewear

You upgrade your crowbar to a super-ultra zap beam teleporter laser. You upgrade your armor from a Cheap Shirt to Full Plate With Fuzzy Trim And Spikes. Why wouldn't you upgrade your eyes IRL? See? You can't answer. Because you know we're right.
Gunnar Optiks Official Site

alextse

quality posts: 24 Private Messages alextse

Is this a weekly sale now? How do any of them actually "sell out" when they promptly go on sale again in a few days?

cpchristensen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cpchristensen
alextse wrote:Is this a weekly sale now? How do any of them actually "sell out" when they promptly go on sale again in a few days?

I wanted to buy the signature ones actually, might wait it out until they come back on sale. Tried to buy last night but were sold out.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alextse wrote:Is this a weekly sale now? How do any of them actually "sell out" when they promptly go on sale again in a few days?

We buy more?

We don't stock inventory willingly. Our model is to buy only what we think we can sell in the event/sale.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cpchristensen

ThunderThighs wrote:We buy more?

We don't stock inventory willingly. Our model is to buy only what we think we can sell in the event/sale.

So if I want the signature model your saying I should wait?

ThunderThighs

Staff

cpchristensen wrote:So if I want the signature model your saying I should wait?

I guess but I can't promise that we'll get it either.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cpchristensen

Woot do you have the dimensions of the Wing lenses vs the Signature lenses?

ThunderThighs

Staff

cpchristensen wrote:Woot do you have the dimensions of the Wing lenses vs the Signature lenses?

All the info we have is shown. You could contact Gunnar directly or check their site for more information.

FORUM MODERATOR

Glich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Glich

Just shows you how much margin there is in eye ware. Just be thankful they haven't been taken over by Luxottica yet or they would start at 399.99

Wootfarted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootfarted
Glich wrote:Just shows you how much margin there is in eye ware. Just be thankful they haven't been taken over by Luxottica yet or they would start at 399.99

"$399.99" PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

If they are computer eye wear, why does the pic have a beach backdrop?

Glich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Glich
slinkey wrote:If they are computer eye wear, why does the pic have a beach backdrop?

Thats one of the sun glass models. Gunnar is know for computer eyeware but they also make sunglasses (In fact i ordered a spare set of pc ones and my first sunglasses on this sale)

oliver126

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oliver126

I really hope woot offers for Gunnar sunglasses. I'm so sold on the first pair I picked up. They perform like polarized sunglasses, but without the rainbow effect on device screens and tinted windows.