WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

AOC Monitors

It must be tough buying a monitor when you don't have a monitor. You can't even see the monitors we're selling right below here, which you need so desperately. You're trapped in a sensory-deprivation prison of no escape. Maybe your mouse will happen to click the correct series of buttons to get one to your door.
AOC official site

cjsutherland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cjsutherland

I bought the 27" a bit ago and I LOVE it so far.

TomsHardware did a pretty indepth review of it and recommended it.

TomsHardware Review

redlyn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redlyn

I just received the 27" and got it hooked up Sunday next to my 23" Samsung. When I had my son scope the AOC monitors on Woot, he said they looked great and he would go with the 27". The new one is huge in comparison.... I love it!!

mrmnkyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmnkyz

Just adding another voice of support for the 27" monitor. It put my old 23" florescent-backlit monitor to shame. Really vivid colors, great contrast, nearly bezel-less sides, and a good anti-glare (not that glossy reflective crap) screen.

salvadorbecerra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salvadorbecerra

In case the other wooters didn't help you decide, I also bought the 27 inch monitor back in April and I love it. It is huge and I do not regret the purchase one bit. I use it as my gaming monitor.

corvettejoe

quality posts: 26 Private Messages corvettejoe

was strongly considering this, but really? no VESA mount? I have my current one on a swing arm on my desk. Manufacturers need to be reminded, especially with larger monitors, people want mounting options other than sticking it on their desk taking up huge amounts of room.

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout

About AOC

AOC has been making monitors since 1854, well before there was any use for them. The long game has paid off in recent decades, however.
AOC official site

1854 ? Wow .

sirwriter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirwriter
corvettejoe wrote:was strongly considering this, but really? no VESA mount? I have my current one on a swing arm on my desk. Manufacturers need to be reminded, especially with larger monitors, people want mounting options other than sticking it on their desk taking up huge amounts of room.

Ummm...this is why they are so well priced. They've been in warehouses tying up inventory dollars while newer models with VESA mounts were being produced. It's a great deal aside from the VESA mount, or lack thereof. You can still get a swing arm mount with adjustable rubber claws to grip the top, sides, and bottoms. 'Course, by the time you did that you'd use the savings. But if you don't have to wall mount, and have room (as we did for umpteen years) they are a great deal! (You can also get an oversized shelf called a floating shelf and mount it above the desk/table/stand).
Sirwriter