WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Portable Speakers

Moby's been around for awhile, so chances are you've heard one of his songs, but have you heard one of his songs blasting from Cartman's body? If not, what are you waiting for? Buy some portable speakers!

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Science quibble!

"Sound travels at 761 MPH plus however fast you're walking with these speakers"

*bzzt!*

Sound always travels at the same speed (for a given density of what it's going through), and your personal velocity does not change that. It's why the Doppler shift occurs - the sound waves are actually producing a shorter/longer wavelength due to motion.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

phipprn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phipprn

I bought four of these the last time they were offered and two would not charge.

panakun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages panakun
phipprn wrote:I bought four of these the last time they were offered and two would not charge.

likewise, bought 2 last time and one would not hold charge at all

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

phipprn wrote:I bought four of these the last time they were offered and two would not charge.
panakun wrote:likewise, bought 2 last time and one would not hold charge at all

Sorry for the problems. Not sure which item you're talking about but do contact either the manufacturer or support@woot.com for assistance (depending on the warranty).

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

clevelandquahog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clevelandquahog

Is only one needed or do I need two? How many can plug into one iPhone? Can they plug into each other to create a wall of sound?