2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2943 Private Messages lichme

More info and video on Jabra.com

I believe this is the one verizon wireless sells.

Review

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3537 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out this "good" review from pcmag.com

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3537 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

let's watch this video overview

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Would love love love to hear how comfortable it is from a user.
The linked review says it's comfortable . . .

I could use a fairly comforatble bluetooth with good sound at this good price!!!

ewhac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ewhac

I have one of these. It's a winner.

Here's the Amazon review I wrote for it.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
ewhac wrote:I have one of these. It's a winner.

Here's the Amazon review I wrote for it.

Great and helpful review, and how sweet that you mentioned your ability to hug wearing it!!!

Thanks.

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

I like this style of headset but I prefer the Motorola Elite Sliver. Having a case that not only protects the headset in my pocket, but also charges it, makes it a winner in my book.

kolio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kolio

I just returned one of these to another vendor because the audio streaming (A2DP) never showed up on any of my three devices that I paired it to.

As w/a lot of mdse here @ WOOT, this is available @a low price due to its successor recently being introduced, the JABRA WAVE+, which does indeed have A2DP capability.

yduras

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yduras

It looks like it would not play nicely with glasses, though.

wizeguy6

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wizeguy6
yduras wrote:It looks like it would not play nicely with glasses, though.

Quality Post right there, thank you for pointing that out!

MightySwede

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MightySwede

I find this extremely comfortable, audio is great.

I also wear glasses, thin wire frame, but it still fits well.

I can't get it to connect with anything other than my phone, was hoping it would work with my computers for dictation...can't get it to do that though.

markbnj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages markbnj

do they make this in a 'behind the ear' model? perhaps with 2 ears?
ever since I ran over my last single ear gee it was a jabra too!) bluetooth with a scissor lift (after forgetting it fell off) I've been wary about single ear units!

Go HERE to see a serious discussion of how we can change and reform our society!
Save-Our-Society

PinkKat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PinkKat

I have a Jabra like this and I wear glasses. I like it, haven't had any problems with it. I'm so used to wearing it that I forget I have it on. I didn't get mine from Woot but I have bought other Blue tooths here and haven't had a problem with them either. Its usually me dropping them and breaking them thats the problem. Thats one of the reasons I like the Jabra.....it doesn't have those little plastic, breakable pieces sticking out that are so easy to break.

montman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages montman

I really like this ear piece... I paid $69.00 for mine and it will connect with my computer and any other devise that has bluetooth. Jabra is not always good about warranty replacement claiming that it was purchased from a non certified dealer, but for $29 it's the best bluetooth deal I have ever seen!!! I alway keep a back up incase I loose mine. Because of it's design I can also hook it on the neck of my shirt or over a shirt button if thats the type of shirt i'm wearing and it's secure.

teacherwannabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teacherwannabe

Does anyone know if this can be used to listen to Netflix? Looking for a bluetooth that will let me hearALL the phone sounds via blue tooth.

undtrekie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages undtrekie
teacherwannabe wrote:Does anyone know if this can be used to listen to Netflix? Looking for a bluetooth that will let me hearALL the phone sounds via blue tooth.

I'm not sure about listening to netflix on this. I had one (recently broke after 1.5 years of solid use in my job). I liked it for phone calls, and monitoring phone notifications, but the streaming audio wasn't the best. I tried with different bluetooth devices to be sure. Hope that helps.

KATANARYDA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KATANARYDA

Jabra... not even once.

w00ten since 7/24/04 and still no Boggy Old Creature ಠ_ಠ

like2wheel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages like2wheel

Hey!
Features say music streaming, specs say NO streaming.

Help! Quick!

brotherman38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brotherman38
like2wheel wrote:Hey!
Features say music streaming, specs say NO streaming.

Help! Quick!

Just got it today, and I can comfirm the description is wrong, these do not stream music!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

brotherman38 wrote:Just got it today, and I can comfirm the description is wrong, these do not stream music!

If you don't think you got the product as advertised, feel free to contact support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

paul37421

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paul37421

This is the best Bluetooth I've ever had and I use did have a lot of them.
Its a LOT BETTER then any of the Plantronics I've used. Keep up the good work Jabra.

Paul
Chattanooga.

jcov

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jcov
brotherman38 wrote:Just got it today, and I can comfirm the description is wrong, these do not stream music!

Me too. I too received today, and sadly, it will not stream music for me either.

I am sure that when I bought this from Woot, the listing's features stated it could stream audio. (That is the only reason I wanted to buy it.)

Today I cannot find that information in Woot's description -- but Jabra was (and is) very specific that it can stream audio, on the page for the Wave, at Jabra's web site :

Music Streaming: Yes -- Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player...

In order to listen to music using Bluetooth, your phone will need to have the Bluetooth music profile A2DP.

You can pair it with two devices at the same time – which means you can stream music from your mp3 player and still answer calls as they come in....

Enjoy exceptional sound quality while streaming your favorite multimedia – GPs, music and podcast – directly from your Bluetooth device to your headset

My phone does support Bluetooth music profile A2DP and works fine with other Bluetooth gadgets from Woot: Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Headphones, JLab Crasher, JLab Bouncer.

Would love to get this to work as described, rather than deal with the hassle of an RMA for a refund and pay for shipping.

Woot's support page says to contact the manufacturer with problems, so I will.

Would be grateful to know if anyone else has had this problem and if they have solved it -- and if Jabra stands by their product. Description states "Warranty: 1 Year Jabra"

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@jcov: The specs were correct that it doesn't support streaming music but there was an incorrect note that it did in the features for part of the sale. If this is a deal breaker for you, email support@woot.com for assistance. Sorry for the confusion.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

brotherman38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brotherman38
ThunderThighs wrote:If you don't think you got the product as advertised, feel free to contact support@woot.com for assistance.

I just sent woot support a comment, about my order and this item. Let see what happens!